Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Bubba Jed is offline Starter

The right picks????????

I found this on ESPN.com. They only have the top ten picks being shown. I would like everybody's input on this.

7. Minnesota – Scouts Inc. pick: Troy Williamson, WR, South Carolina. The right pick: Mike Williams, WR, USC.
    Absence shouldn't make the heart grow … nervous.

He sat out a year, after hitching his wagon to Clarett, but it's not as if he was allergic to the gym. People need to know that Williams watched his Trojans win the national championship from an Atlanta workout facility TV. Yes, he could've been in Miami, could've partied afterward with the guys on South Beach. But instead, he watched the game while doing squats.

He's grounded, partly because he was taken in by an upper-middle-class family in Florida. And at the Football Writer's All-American dinner two years ago in Orlando, he danced all night with that family's 11-year-old daughter.

He's not Randy Moss, all right – he'll go over the middle. He also knows how to push off without the referee seeing it (a Michael Irvin trick), and is a yes sir, no sir kind of guy in public. It is not an act.

ESPN.com
    The Pack, the Pack, gonna smack the Pack.

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Re: The right picks????????

Works for me,hope he is still there without us having to move up.
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Seems like a good guy... just too slow to be a factor between the 20's. Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, oh yea... did I mention, he's a posession reciever.

Sorry guys, I had to get that one out of my system. I'm just so sick of hearing about Mike Williams. I think most of the guys on this board would sleep with him if they could. He's not above the likes of Edwards, Williamson, and not far above Clayton.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I like him. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    Seems like a good guy... just too slow to be a factor between the 20's. Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, oh reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, Posession reciever, yea... did I mention, he's a posession reciever.

Sorry guys, I had to get that one out of my system. I'm just so sick of hearing about Mike Williams. I think most of the guys on this board would sleep with him if they could. He's not above the likes of Edwards, Williamson, and not far above Clayton.

Are you kidding me, posession receiver! Did you see him in college, the number of TDs he had. He would be great inside the 20! I'm still pissed we didn't take him, and no I wouldn't sleep with him if I could but he is above the likes of Williamson and Clayton!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

i like williamson over williams.. on OUR team.. Williams COULD maybe be a better WR but not for our team.. we needed speed like everyone is saying.. and williams just doesnt have it.. Williamson had a shitty QB.. and Williams had a heisman winner and a good HB to take some pressure off him.. Williamson is our guy and im happy with it!

Football is not a track meet! Williams ran what a 4.6, that's good enough for me especially when a guy has to make cuts and run routes 95% of the time. If we threw 100% bombs then I would be really high on Williamson, but we don't!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

V4L

but we need some sort of verticle (SP) game.. and Williams couldnt give that to us.. and we know FB is not a track meet.. its football.. but if u want a endzone threat M-rob works for me.. Williamson will be better on OUR team.. williams is mostly a short slant type of guy and trys to shed tackles.. he wont be able to do that as much in the NFL

V4L

and if Williamson would have had a good QB to get him more balls he would have had similar numbers to Williams..

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    but we need some sort of verticle (SP) game.. and Williams couldnt give that to us.. and we know FB is not a track meet.. its football.. but if u want a endzone threat M-rob works for me.. Williamson will be better on OUR team.. williams is mostly a short slant type of guy and trys to shed tackles.. he wont be able to do that as much in the NFL
    Why do you think that Williams couldn't have given us a vertical game? It's not like he is "slow." Williams is by far faster than M-rob and would be a better endzone threat too. I think the only reason that Williams will now struggle in the NFl will be because of who he has throwing him the ball, and not because of his own lack of ability or speed!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast