Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Ricky Williams return...

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I heard he will be suspended yah.. I think he will start after awhile though

I actually don't think he is gonna be suspended for any games, at least I'm pretty sure I heard that.

He won't play for miami this year, no way that happens. Saban is talking him up, only to trade him. Saban is too smart of a coach to have the negativity around the team, that ricky will bring. There are still a bunch of guys on their roster, who came out and admitted they were pissed at ricky and wouldn't want him back on their team.

I actually heard a guy on total access on the NFL network suggest we might be a team that trades for him, since tice wants that power running game.

I doubt it, but boy would their be a debate on here if those rumors started to fly around more.
    I think they said he was suppost to be suspended for the season and has to pay back the dolphins.

skogs02 is offline Starter

"Swamination" wrote:
    He has to come back, I mean the guy has 8 mill. in dept. I don't think flipping burgers will get him that cash.

What I think is going to be a big question is if he can be as good as he was. We have to remember that this guy not only lost weight, he smoked ALOT of weed. I wonder if he can handle running up and down the field as he used too.
    Smoking ALOT of weed will not have a affect of him running up and down the field.Trust me :grin:

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

Yeah I know.

coreyd is offline Coach

He was born with his ability....he cant just up and lose it in a year. Will he be as effective this year as he was a few ago? Probably not....but I wouldnt count him out in the future thats for sure. That is if he sticks around.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Ricky =

No way we will take this bum!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Even tho he has had his share of weed, he stopped, and has been keeping his body in peak condition, yoga, etc....so the thing on my mind is, this guys ability was poudin the ball, usin his strength and size, now that hes well below 200 pounds, how well can he run? If he can still perform well i would deff take him as a back. I dont think anyone can be that retarded to do what he did again unless he sucks really really really bad

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Hmmmm....Looks like some of the same people who were supporting the legalization of weed are calling Ricky a pothead and calling him out for what he did?

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Prophet Guest

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    I dont think anyone can be that retarded to do what he did again unless he sucks really really really bad
    Unless, of course, he is going for the triple crown like The Whizzinator.

hungryboy is offline Rookie

I would give a third round pick for Ricky before Henry. So what if he liked to puff the magic dragon. If he learned from his mistakes he could be worth the risk. Although he may have given up eating them he still is an animal.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Hmmmm....Looks like some of the same people who were supporting the legalization of weed are calling Ricky a pothead and calling him out for what he did?
    Probably in the same way that all the beer drinkers are still calling Kerry Collins a drunk...go figure! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12