Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Ricky Williams return...

What do you guys think about Ricky the toker coming back? Will he be allowed? I read somewhere that he will probably have a four game suspension even if he is clean now. Anyone else hear any rumors?

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Ricky Williams return...

I heard that he was driving to miami and after three days he didnt show up. Than they finally found him in Boston so I have no idea whats up with him. I heard that his agent said that he would be in traning camp though. thats about all i know.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I heard he will be suspended yah.. I think he will start after awhile though

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I heard he will be suspended yah.. I think he will start after awhile though

I actually don't think he is gonna be suspended for any games, at least I'm pretty sure I heard that.

He won't play for miami this year, no way that happens. Saban is talking him up, only to trade him. Saban is too smart of a coach to have the negativity around the team, that ricky will bring. There are still a bunch of guys on their roster, who came out and admitted they were pissed at ricky and wouldn't want him back on their team.

I actually heard a guy on total access on the NFL network suggest we might be a team that trades for him, since tice wants that power running game.

I doubt it, but boy would their be a debate on here if those rumors started to fly around more.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

HAHA that would be funny.. Have 2 pothead running backs that have been suspended for a year! nah if he is clean im all for giving people another shot

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    HAHA that would be funny.. Have 2 pothead running backs that have been suspended for a year! nah if he is clean im all for giving people another shot

Well, from listening to tice, it sounds like we are gonna give onterrio yet another shot, so I am asuming we would be willing to give ricky a shot too. Remember, this is Tice's last year on his contract, so if we don't win or do well this year, he is most likely gone. I think he may be desperate enough to bring in a guy like ricky.

Prophet Guest

That's a great rumor. I never thought of RW on the Vikes. I like the guy, a little on the eccentric side, but he can play if he wants to . Just get rid of Moss and then pick up another head case. Would be good for some debates on here I reckon.

"Prophet" wrote:
    That's a great rumor. I never thought of RW on the Vikes. I like the guy, a little on the eccentric side, but he can play if he wants to . Just get rid of Moss and then pick up another head case. Would be good for some debates on here I reckon.

I'm not sure if I would be for or against bringing him here. Remember he has been out for a year and has lost a ton of weight. And although I don't see the same negatives with him, that came with moss, he has some.

I just don't see him playing for miami this year, and the guys on the NFL network seem to agree. I think miami would have picked a QB or WR with their first round pick and went RB later in the 2nd(KC's 2nd) or 3rd, if they planned on keeping ricky on the team if he came back.

Swamination is offline Rookie

He has to come back, I mean the guy has 8 mill. in dept. I don't think flipping burgers will get him that cash.

What I think is going to be a big question is if he can be as good as he was. We have to remember that this guy not only lost weight, he smoked ALOT of weed. I wonder if he can handle running up and down the field as he used too.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

He might come back but he does have to serve a 4 game suspension for violating the league's substance abuse policy but I find it hard for the Dolphins players to take him back after he walked out on them, who knows what he is going to do it seems he changes his mind hourly w/o any explanation.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast