Thread: Ricky gets 97

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Ricky gets 97

lol. reynolds is a joke.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    lol. reynolds is a joke.
    Yah a joke who was 2nd in the league in rushing last year and just posted 153 yards on 13 carries. But I guess Roberts carries his teams to wins...oh wait, nevermind.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Prophet Guest

KFFL
    Dolphins | R. Williams maturing while playing in CFL?
    Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:07:56 -0700

Perry Lefko, writing for ESPN.com, reports running back Ricky Williams has evolved as both a person and a football player while playing for the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League. "I'm growing as a person and I'm understanding that success comes from doing your job to the best of your ability," Williams said. "It doesn't come from anything external. It just comes from knowing what I have to do and focusing on it. The only thing I focused on the whole game was the inside leg of the tackle. That's all." Williams rushed for 97 yards on 17 carries in his CFL debut.

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

I wonder if Ricky will smoke some weed to celebrate

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    :roll: [size=18px] IT PISSES ME OFF to no end[/size]

that people on this site bash the hell out Onterrio Smith for his marijuana use and in the same breath slobber all over Ricky Williams jock.

Talk about your hipocracy & double standards!
    agreed..its kind of rediculous how happy everybody is for this guy when onterrio smith worked 100 times harder than ricky did to actually try to earn his job..ricky was handed this job, onterrio wasnt
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Prophet Guest

"olson_10" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

that people on this site bash the hell out Onterrio Smith for his marijuana use and in the same breath slobber all over Ricky Williams jock.

agreed..its kind of rediculous how happy everybody is for this guy when onterrio smith worked 100 times harder than ricky did to actually try to earn his job..ricky was handed this job, onterrio wasnt
    I think they're both idiots. They could have worked for a few years running the ball and then smoked the rest of their lives away on a tropical beach with a harem accompanying them. Onterrio Smith is the bigger loser of the two if you look at their current earnings/potential. I would rather have a potheaded RW then a fake-dildo carrying Whizzinator if I had to choose between the two for an RB. Thankfully, I don't.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

haha, couldnt have said it better myself

(although i liked smith when he was playing for us)

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Prophet" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

I think they're both idiots. They could have worked for a few years running the ball and then smoked the rest of their lives away on a tropical beach with a harem accompanying them. Onterrio Smith is the bigger loser of the two if you look at their current earnings/potential. I would rather have a potheaded RW then a fake-dildo carrying Whizzinator if I had to choose between the two for an RB. Thankfully, I don't.
    That was what set them apart for me. Obviously Ricky was more established, but who in the hell tries carrying something like that through airport security?!?! What did he think they were going to say??? "Nice penis sir, have a great day"?!?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

That was what set them apart for me. Obviously Ricky was more established, but who in the hell tries carrying something like that through airport security?!?! What did he think they were going to say??? "Nice ***** sir, have a great day"?!?
    :roll: FYI, He wasn't carrying it in his hand, it was in his luggage.

And it was Ricky, not Onterrio, who said publicly, that he wanted to retire from football to smoke weed & get hi.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

umaguma1979 is offline Asst. Coach

Smith should get another chance.......he is too talented.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast