Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Reynaldo endorses Vince Young

I bet Vince is really feeling the power when Reynaldo Hill gives him accolades. Wow, that really says something.

==========================================

KFFL
    Titans | Young impresses at practice
    Thu, 18 May 2006 06:04:19 -0700

Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans QB Vince Young impressed the team's veterans during their first practice together Wednesday, May 17. "I'd say he did pretty well his first day; he threw some great passes,' Tennessee Titans CB Reynaldo Hill said. "I can see that he's got it. He has what it takes to be an NFL quarterback."

PurpleAndy is offline Starter

Re: Reynaldo endorses Vince Young

Reynaldo is a Brazilian soccer player's name. Get him out of my league!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Don't care about Vince Young anymore! Draft is over! :grin:

bigdaddy72_1 is offline Starter

One practice and he has what it takes to be an NFL quarterback?

That was easy.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"Prophet" wrote:
    I bet Vince is really feeling the power when Reynaldo Hill gives him accolades. Wow, that really says something.

==========================================

KFFL
    Titans | Young impresses at practice
    Thu, 18 May 2006 06:04:19 -0700

Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans QB Vince Young impressed the team's veterans during their first practice together Wednesday, May 17. "I'd say he did pretty well his first day; he threw some great passes,' Tennessee Titans CB Reynaldo Hill said. "I can see that he's got it. He has what it takes to be an NFL quarterback."
    Yeah, he probably threw great passes into CB Reynaldo Hill's hands to make Hill look better!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Prophet Guest

Titans 'secret' play exposed. Yeah, I'm sure nobody would of thought they may run the option with Young at the helm. What a surprise.

============================================

KFFL
    Titans | Team will practice the option
    Thu, 18 May 2006 15:59:08 -0700

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Tennessee Titans are planning on installing a "Vince Young Package," one that would include the option and force opposing defenses to have to prepare for more than just Tennessee's basic offensive attack. It would not be a difficult offense for QB Vince Young to learn. At Texas, Young ran the "option read," in which he would watch the defensive end, then decide whether to hand the football to his running back or carry it himself. It is how he transformed himself into college football's most dangerous quarterback. The Titans would have preferred to keep the idea secret, and even closed their team minicamp to the media on Wednesday. But the option offense is expected to get its share of practice in Tennessee, particularly in training camp, when the team will determine if its offense can be as adept at it as Young had been at Texas.

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

"Prophet" wrote:
    Titans 'secret' play exposed. Yeah, I'm sure nobody would of thought they may run the option with Young at the helm. What a surprise.
    Exactly what I was thinking.. It'll certainly be interesting to see the option in the pro's. I thought the Falcons would try running the option with Vick, but seeing as Jim Mora Jr is too busy either sniffing amonia or forcing Vick to play in the WCO he probably doesn't have enough time to think of some option plays.

NeumDog is offline Tailgate Bitch

"Benet" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Exactly what I was thinking.. It'll certainly be interesting to see the option in the pro's. I thought the Falcons would try running the option with Vick, but seeing as Jim Mora Jr is too busy either sniffing amonia or forcing Vick to play in the WCO he probably doesn't have enough time to think of some option plays.
    I hate the option offense. Defensive players are too fast in the NFL. Glad it's not my team.

petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach

Who is he going to option it too? himself? titans are going to blow this year.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Lets just wait and see how he does when he has 365 lb NFL DT's Chasing him down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast