Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: Rex Ryan is the man

"C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Jets report card [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size]

Coaching: D-minus

Clock management again was an issue for Rex Ryan, who wasted a first-half timeout that could’ve been helpful in the final minute of the half. His unsuccessful fourth-quarter challenge, which would’ve netted the Jets only 6 yards, also was a shaky move. Offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer put a struggling Sanchez in too many bad situations and didn’t stick with the wildly successful running game enough in the second half.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/pr.../64881517.html

Marrdro's comment follows:

Thought maybe this thread needed to be revisited. Anyone want to change thier opinion on coaching techniques?

I would have thought you were ready to change your opinion on the "Fuck Childress, his ass needs to be fired for bringing Favre in here and Fucking this team up!"

This team hasn't looked this good in 10 years!
    Hooray for Childress!
    ;D
    Yet... Childress still didn't know that punting the ball with 2 minutes and zero time-outs loses you the game... an NFL level head coach... just sayin'.
    You know as well as I do that he is WELL aware of that now.
    Believe it or not, there are some people still out there who think because someone is an NFL head coach, they couldn't possibly make a mistake...I mean it's not like they are human or anything.
    Granted Chilly has probably made more than his fair share, but it happens to all of them.
    Just sayin'.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Jets report card [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size]

Clock management again was an issue for Rex Ryan, who wasted a first-half timeout that could’ve been helpful in the final minute of the half. His unsuccessful fourth-quarter challenge, which would’ve netted the Jets only 6 yards, also was a shaky move. Offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer put a struggling Sanchez in too many bad situations and didn’t stick with the wildly successful running game enough in the second half.

Thought maybe this thread needed to be revisited. Anyone want to change thier opinion on coaching techniques?

I would have thought you were ready to change your opinion on the "Fuck Childress, his ass needs to be fired for bringing Favre in here and Fucking this team up!"

Hooray for Childress!
    ;D
    Yet... Childress still didn't know that punting the ball with 2 minutes and zero time-outs loses you the game... an NFL level head coach... just sayin'.
    Believe it or not, there are some people still out there who think because someone is an NFL head coach, they couldn't possibly make a mistake...I mean it's not like they are human or anything.
    Granted Chilly has probably made more than his fair share, but it happens to all of them.
    Just sayin'.

That's a pretty elementary mistake. Defend you all you want, but Childress is not a good coach. We're not winning because of his schemes... we're winning because we have Brett Favre and Adrian Peterson.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Hooray for Childress!
    ;D
    Just sayin'.

we're winning because we have Brett Favre

You don't say!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Hooray for Childress!
    ;D
    Just sayin'.
    That's a pretty elementary mistake. Defend you all you want, but Childress is not a good coach. We're not winning because of his schemes... we're winning because we have Brett Favre and Adrian Peterson.
    And who persuaded Favre to join this team again?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Hooray for Childress!
    ;D
    Just sayin'.

Yep, and who was the biggest proponent of landing Brett Favre and Adrian Peterson?
    Childress has like 4 bludners under his belt...is that all yoru basing your hatred of him off of?
    4 blunders and a bald head?
    He may not be a good HC (I've stated 100 times I'm not convinced he is), but he sure as hell isn't anywhere near the same rhelm of suckitude that you paint him to be.

"Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=53240.msg1007156#msg1007156 date=1256041478]

Hooray for Childress!
    ;D
    Just sayin'.

=Z=
    [/quote]

Favre said he joined to play along side Adrian Peterson.

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Hooray for Childress!
    ;D
    Just sayin'.

Yep, and who was the biggest proponent of landing Brett Favre and Adrian Peterson?
    Childress has like 4 bludners under his belt...is that all yoru basing your hatred of him off of?
    He may not be a good HC (I've stated 100 times I'm not convinced he is), but he sure as hell isn't anywhere near the same rhelm of suckitude that you paint him to be.
    [/quote]

lol... are you saying that it's because of Childress that he took the best RB in the '07 draft and a HOF QB this offseason? Wow, he must be pretty sharp to make those decisions.

No way a 7-year old could have made the exact same decisions. Nope. No way.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=BloodyHorns82 link=topic=53240.msg1007623#msg1007623 date=1256148168]

Hooray for Childress!
    ;D
    Just sayin'.

[/quote]

Favre said he joined to play along side Adrian Peterson.
    [/quote]

Nice revisionist history, dude.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Hooray for Childress!
    ;D
    Just sayin'.

=Z=
    [/quote]

This offseason he was ripping Childress up and down for wanting to Bring Favre in here.
    Now that it was a genius move (in hind sight) he fails to bring that up at all because that would go against his OPINION that all Childress does is suck and suck some more.
    Fire Childress!
    blah blah blah.
    It makes my fucking head spin.

What has Childress done this year that is so bad?

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=BloodyHorns82 link=topic=53240.msg1007623#msg1007623 date=1256148168]

Hooray for Childress!
    ;D
    Just sayin'.

[/quote]

lol... are you saying that it's because of Childress that he took the best RB in the '07 draft and a HOF QB this offseason? Wow, he must be pretty sharp to make those decisions.

No way a 7-year old could have made the exact same decisions. Nope. No way.
    [/quote]

I picked Adrian Peterson and Kurt Warner in a Fantasty Draft.... Sign me up!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast