Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MNVikingGangsta Guest

Re: Report: TO Takes A Shot At McNabb

"worshipabba2003" wrote:
    well i hate to burst everyones bubble but if TO was talking about anyone it wasn't #5. he was talking about the other wideouts stink pinky who left half way throw the game with cramps. and fred-x "the peoples chump" who can talk a lot of smack but can only catch one ball!!!
    i guess i didn't realize that freddie not donovan got tired and i guess i didn't realize that cramps usually meant you were tired not hurt.

worshipabba2003 is offline Starter

i guess u didn't that is a bummer but that was who he was talkking about if he was busting on anyone!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

T-HO was talking about McCrab and it will come back to bite him in the A$$...which he probably likes!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Big Daddy is offline Starter

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I don't really like TO, but he is right about McNabb. Obviously someone was eating a little too much chunky soup.
    LOL thats awesome, I hate those commericals ukeright:
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"diesavike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    No, but it does mean that T-HO is an idiotic fool...he has to know that the media will jump all over that comment...but he can't help himself because he is just a little media whore!
    No doubt he knows the media's gonna jump all over that. He just wants attention. He complains every year about how the media portrays him in such a bad way, well that's what you get for actin a fool. The only person he can blame for the image the media has given him is himself. I'm tired of listening to him, to Hades with him.
    Im starting to wonder ig T-HO & Barry Bonds are related..they need to step up & stop blaming folks for thier own stupidity

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

TO spews trash again....what a shocker. Do we care? No. Does it matter to me if it was McNabb or Pinkston or Mitchell he was targeting? Not a bit.

I am simply amazed to see him digging a hole this soon. I am shocked by his whining after only ONE FRIGGIN YEAR in Philly. He whined about not wanting to be in Baltimore, whined about wanting to be with McNabb, GOT HIS WISH, now he at it again.

PLUS...and this is the REAL kicker for me...

He's whining that the Eagles - the team HE wanted to play for - "took advantage" of him and coerced him into signing a 7 year deal for ONLY 49 million dollars. So, predicably, he want more money.

Philly, take a lesson from Green Bay, tell that whining, greedy bitch to SHUT UP AND PLAY.

Owens, no one put a gun to your head and MADE you sign a 7-year deal. No one MADE you go to Philly. YOU PICKED IT. Now, suddenly, you feel undervalued? I wouldn't pay you league minimum.

For all the "Character" issues people accused Moss of having, he NEVER pulled this crap. He didn't want more money, he wanted a BETTER TEAM. He wanted the Vikings to win.

TO will NEVER the the greatest receiver in the NFL because TO is all about TO. And, tellingly enough, as soon as TO feels that things aren't going exactly TO's way, he starts whining and complaining and blaming EVERYONE but TO.

What a puke.

Caine

T-HO is the greatest, the biggest and the best........A$$HOLE, that is!!!! :lol:

Owens signed the deal...he should honor it. 'Nuff said!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3540840

And Rosenhaus is a jerk, too!!!

POSTED 7:36 a.m. EDT, April 16, 2005

NFLPA TOLD T.O. SO

According to The Washington Post, the NFL Players Association advised receiver Terrell Owens not to sign the contract that the Eagles were offering a year ago.

Per The Post, Owens ignored the recommendation because he said that he trusted Eagles coach Andy Reid.

This report highlights the reality that, in the end, Owens became the master of his destiny when he put his signature on the seven-year deal. He knew was the salaries were. He knew what the bonus was. He knew that, given his age, the team might not choose to keep him around for salaries that spike significantly in 2007, when he is scheduled to be paid $5.5 million. That number increases $1 million per year through 2010, when it peaks at $8.5 million.

Most importantly, T.O. knew that there was a two-year gap between the first $8.5 million in bonus payments and the remaining $7.5 million, and that the team would be able, if it so elected, to part ways with him after the 2005 season and avoid the back end of the bonus.

He knew. That's the key.

And let's get one thing straight here. The fact that a guy has fired his agent doesn't mean that the player gets a mulligan.

Owens signed the deal, and now he's stuck with it.

Sure, he can ignore the contract, if he so chooses. He can report to the team as late as Week Ten of the regular season and still get credit for the year, which likely would prompt the team at that point to cut him before his roster bonus and option bonus become due in March 2006, giving him his long-awaited shot at the open market.

But we're hearing that the Eagles might have inserted language in Owens' $6.2 million roster bonus paid last year that would allow the team to recover all of part of both the roster bonus and his $2.3 million signing bonus if Owens breaches the deal. So, in the end, Owens could be in the same boat as Ricky Williams if T.O. decides to stay away until the team blinks.

A week ago, we thought that the Eagles would indeed pay him or trade him at some point before September. But we now believe that Owens and his new agent, Drew Rosenhaus, have applied too much pressure too soon, and that the Eagles will not, under any circumstances, yield to T.O.

And given that the Eagles are now reportedly interested in Bills running back Travis Henry, our guess is that Philly previously had planned to go running back at No. 31, but that they now will be looking for a receiver at that spot, in the event that Owens holds out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123