Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Report: Bengals close to shipping Palmer to Raiders

    Report: Bengals close to shipping Palmer to Raiders | ProFootballTalk

    Now they're trading him? He was the guy I wanted the Vikes to go after this past offseason instead of McNabb, but Cincinnati wasn't going to "flinch" then. Jerks.

    (Note: the frustration of watching this last weekend's game with a room full of Bears fans has in no way influenced the tone of this post. </sarcasm>)

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928
    Jackson was the WR coach for the Bengals, according to my bud Randy.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    12purplepride28's Avatar
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,855
    Blog Entries
    1
    Pretty crazy. Raiders are going to be pretty good.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

  4. #4
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,869
    Looks like they are paying a pretty steep price for this guy....too steep IMO.

  5. #5
    Johnson14's Avatar
    Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,681
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    Looks like they are paying a pretty steep price for this guy....too steep IMO.
    +1

    Not a fan of his at all, he had a really good team around him in Cinci' and couldn't get it done. Oak overpaying for him.. but everyone knows Oak are desperate so they were always going to overpay.

  6. #6
    skum's Avatar
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson14 View Post
    +1

    Not a fan of his at all, he had a really good team around him in Cinci' and couldn't get it done. Oak overpaying for him.. but everyone knows Oak are desperate so they were always going to overpay.
    They never had a defence good enough to get it done and when he had the chance he got injured i his knee vs the Steelers if i remember correctly..

    But has he lived up to his No. 1 overall pick potential, i don't think so, still in his prime he as pretty good.


    ----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

  7. #7
    Johnson14's Avatar
    Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,681
    Quote Originally Posted by skum View Post
    They never had a defence good enough to get it done and when he had the chance he got injured i his knee vs the Steelers if i remember correctly..

    But has he lived up to his No. 1 overall pick potential, i don't think so, still in his prime he as pretty good.
    That O he had, was damn good, but last year he sucked, threw pick after pick after pick.. 99% were badly thrown balls.

  8. #8
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579
    Superbowl Champs. Obviously.
    We're bringing purple back.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Isanti, MN
    Posts
    982
    I never thought I would wonder who is worse this year, us or the Raiders.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

  10. #10
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579
    Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    I never thought I would wonder who is worse this year, us or the Raiders.
    Raiders have been building the right way for a few years. They could potentially sneak into a wild card spot this year and maybe even win the division next year.
    We're bringing purple back.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •