Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Report: Bears to release Chester Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1090878
    PT Said: CT, JP and Tice were big contributors to the Bears good season.

I'll give you Pepp but CT and Tice? Comeon my friend.

Translation: "Peppers, you're right about, but CT and Tice? not so much.

If you meant to say: "Yes, they were, but you're forgetting Martz, he should be in there too, because the adjustments made to his scheme throughout the season I think had an even bigger impact than just Pep, CT and Tice alone."

then you should have said it.

You didn't, you essentially said "Pep did, but CT and Tice were not" You then continued to say that Martz's changes were more effective than Tice, who you already discounted as not having an effect"

So in the future, if you want to avoid giant pointless debates about nothing, perhaps type what you want to say in normal english, instead of some backwards style you choose. Should I start reading your posts from bottom up and ignore the first sentence?

Hell, leave out that first sentence, and there's nothing I disagree with about your post.
    Why are you translating what I said......

......your taking one sentence and are then saying what I meant to say, when in fact, I didn't in my very next sentence.

Again, its nothing more than YOU missunderstanding what I actually said.

As I said, "More" is the key word. More meaning both contributed, but one, more so than the other.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1090884

If you meant to say: "Yes, they were, but you're forgetting Martz, he should be in there too, because the adjustments made to his scheme throughout the season I think had an even bigger impact than just Pep, CT and Tice alone."

You didn't, you essentially said "Pep did, but CT and Tice were not" You then continued to say that Martz's changes were more effective than Tice, who you already discounted as not having an effect"

So in the future, if you want to avoid giant pointless debates about nothing, perhaps type what you want to say in normal english, instead of some backwards style you choose. Should I start reading your posts from bottom up and ignore the first sentence?

Hell, leave out that first sentence, and there's nothing I disagree with about your post.

......your taking one sentence and are then saying what I meant to say, when in fact, I didn't in my very next sentence.

As I said, "More" is the key word. More meaning both contributed, but one, more so than the other.
    Then say what you mean. Saying
    Means "You're right about Pep, but CT and Tice? I know you're not that stupid"

I guarantee you I'm not the only person that sees it that way.

If you meant to say Martz should be included as a, if not the biggest factor, then say it all at once, don't leave this cryptic bullshit that we all have to piece together. This isn't the Davinci Code

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1090885
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1090884

Then say what you mean. Saying
    Means "You're right about Pep, but CT and Tice? I know you're not that stupid"

I guarantee you I'm not the only person that sees it that way.

If you meant to say Martz should be included as a, if not the biggest factor, then say it all at once, don't leave this cryptic bullshit that we all have to piece together. This isn't the Davinci Code
    I can see your point, but only if I would have left it at that. Truth of the matter is, I didn't. I went on to explain myself so that there wouldn't be any confusion.

Guess what.......my good friend marshallvike wasn't confused. In fact, he basically said the same thing I did.

Probably cause he didn't try to translate what I said. He just read it and took it for what it was. :P
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries

Or, you're good friend marshallvike said what he though, which happened to coincide with what you thought.

most people it seems will read over what you say, and not really comment too much. There's only a few of us who will call you on your inaccuracies or discontinuity in posts.

If I ignored the stuff I didn't agree with and re-posted the stuff I did, I'm sure you would think me and you believe the same stuff too.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1090897
    Or, you're good friend marshallvike said what he though, which happened to coincide with what you thought.

most people it seems will read over what you say, and not really comment too much. There's only a few of us who will call you on your inaccuracies or discontinuity in posts.

If I ignored the stuff I didn't agree with and re-posted the stuff I did, I'm sure you would think me and you believe the same stuff too.
    i_b_p, I believe I gave Tice credit and stated it was likely a combination of both. I think Tice got screwed here. I also believe if Mike had been given the resources Chilly was given he would have outproduced Chilly. You cannot, however overlook the difference in the protection of Cutler without acknowledging the adjustment in offensive philosophy with the Bores. I actually think the increased use of the run game was the major factor. By that time Tice had more time to teach his Olinemen. And along with the increased run factor the TE was naturally utilized more. Martz actually reverted to pass happy in a game around mid season and Cutler got hammered again. His job was in jeopardy at that point, and he decided to protect Cutler and keep his job.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "marshallvike" #1090909

i_b_p, I believe I gave Tice credit and stated it was likely a combination of both. I think Tice got screwed here. I also believe if Mike had been given the resources Chilly was given he would have outproduced Chilly. You cannot, however overlook the difference in the protection of Cutler without acknowledging the adjustment in offensive philosophy with the Bores. I actually think the increased use of the run game was the major factor. By that time Tice had more time to teach his Olinemen. And along with the increased run factor the TE was naturally utilized more. Martz actually reverted to pass happy in a game around mid season and Cutler got hammered again. His job was in jeopardy at that point, and he decided to protect Cutler and keep his job.
    ok, quick question, what does this mean to you:

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1090912

I think it means I am somewhere in between you two, and I don't know if that is a position I am comfortable in.:lol:
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

How can you have inaccuracies on a discussion site based on peoples opinions?

Again, makes no sense.

Unless of course Webby has changed the site into a "Debate" site.

I think what people tend to gloss over is the stuff that guys like you, who are always looking for some sort of conspiracy or hidden agenda, in all of my posts, when in fact there never really is.

I'm just not that smart or complex. Just a yutz who likes to talk football. Nothing more, nothing less. You quit trying to interpret what I am saying and just talk ball, things would go better for you. :laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by "marshallvike" #1090914
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1090912

I think it means I am somewhere in between you two, and I don't know if that is a position I am comfortable in.:lol:
    LOL, you are a wise man marshall. Especially when he asks a trick question by leaving out the follow-on discussion points that I elaborated on in an effort to allevaite confusion.

Problem with my good friend bleed in all of this, he just read the first line and repyied without reading the rest of the post.

Now he is trying to cover his tracks. LOL, thats OK. We all do it at times.:laugh:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1090915

How can you have inaccuracies on a discussion site based on peoples opinions?
    Easy, when you quote incorrect figures or statistics to try and prove a claim, that's inaccurate. I can say Peyton Manning is the best QB ever because he averages 4800 yards per season. Pretty good argument right? Too bad it's inaccurate.
    Again, makes no sense.
    Does
    Unless of course Webby has changed the site into a "Debate" site.

I think what people tend to gloss over is the stuff that guys like you, who are always looking for some sort of conspiracy or hidden agenda, in all of my posts, when in fact there never really is.
    No, I'm looking for legitimate discussion about the Vikings. That's why we're all here. You're more than welcome to bring up new concepts or viewpoints for us to consider, hell, it's encouraged. But when we consider, and decide against them, continuing to bring it up and labeling it as "Discussion" doesn't really work that well.
    I'm just not that smart or complex. Just a yutz who likes to talk football. Nothing more, nothing less. You quit trying to interpret what I am saying and just talk ball, things would go better for you. :laugh:
    it would be easier to interpret what you say if you say what you mean. I'm not the first person to tell you this either.

Telling me to just go with it isn't going to happen. I've spent the last 16 years of schooling needing to cite and prove anything I try and write about, and I continue to have to do that. Unless you have a Ph.D in football, the same is expected from everyone.

There are very few people willing to just accept what people say as fact, yourself included. If I come on here coming up with some odd claim, you'll probably be one of the first ones to pick it apart. Caine will be second in line :P

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456