Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64
  1. #21
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Regular Season likely to be released in early April

    I wanna know the sched!

    Where can I find where they already have the opponents we will play?

  2. #22
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Regular Season likely to be released in early April

    "V4L" wrote:
    I wanna know the sched!

    Where can I find where they already have the opponents we will play?
    It is listed in a lot of places.
    Here is one.
    http://www.vikings.com/Tickets.aspx

    2009 Vikings Home Opponents

    Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, San Francisco, Seattle, New York Giants, Baltimore, and Cincinnati.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #23
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Regular Season likely to be released in early April

    Thank P

    Appreciate it!

    Lots of good games it looks like

  4. #24
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Regular Season likely to be released in early April

    Whoops, that was just home games.
    Here is the entire list.

    Home: San Francisco, Seattle, Baltimore, Cincinnati, N.Y. Giants, Green Bay, Chicago, Detroit

    Away: Arizona, St. Louis, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Green Bay, Chicago, Detroit
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #25
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Regular Season likely to be released in early April

    Looking at that list, we can make some guesses about the first week.

    We know it will be an away game, because the Twins have the dome that whole weekend.
    We can rule out Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and Chicago, because they all have other games scheduled.

    That leaves Arizona, St. Louis, Cleveland, Carolina, and Detroit

    From that list, I think we will open at Detroit.
    The NFL likes to schedule high draw games in the first few weeks.
    However, neither Minny vs St Louis or Cleveland are pretty hum drum games.
    Arizona will likely get a playoff rematch, and while it might be intriguing, I don't think it will happen.
    So that leaves Carolina and Detroit.
    Both MN and Detroit need to sell tickets.
    Letting Detroit open at home against a division rival, especially if Culpepper is starting (which he likely will be) is a pretty good matchup, and would likely sell some tickets in Detroit.
    Then when MN beats them, we can open up in prime time in week 2 with a 1-0 record, also a good way to sell tickets.

    Just my thoughts.
    I think it will be at Detroit in week 1.
    Truth be told, I also think it will be a MNF game in Minneapolis against the NY Giants in week 2, which sucks because I hate prime time home games.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #26
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Regular Season likely to be released in early April

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Looking at that list, we can make some guesses about the first week.

    We know it will be an away game, because the Twins have the dome that whole weekend.
    We can rule out Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and Chicago, because they all have other games scheduled.

    That leaves Arizona, St. Louis, Cleveland, Carolina, and Detroit

    From that list, I think we will open at Detroit.
    The NFL likes to schedule high draw games in the first few weeks.
    However, neither Minny vs St Louis or Cleveland are pretty hum drum games.
    Arizona will likely get a playoff rematch, and while it might be intriguing, I don't think it will happen.
    So that leaves Carolina and Detroit.
    Both MN and Detroit need to sell tickets.
    Letting Detroit open at home against a division rival, especially if Culpepper is starting (which he likely will be) is a pretty good matchup, and would likely sell some tickets in Detroit.
    Then when MN beats them, we can open up in prime time in week 2 with a 1-0 record, also a good way to sell tickets.

    Just my thoughts.
    I think it will be at Detroit in week 1.
    Truth be told, I also think it will be a MNF game in Minneapolis against the NY Giants in week 2, which sucks because I hate prime time home games.
    Marrdro silently prays for them to open in Carolina...........
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #27
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Regular Season likely to be released in early April

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Looking at that list, we can make some guesses about the first week.

    We know it will be an away game, because the Twins have the dome that whole weekend.
    We can rule out Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and Chicago, because they all have other games scheduled.

    That leaves Arizona, St. Louis, Cleveland, Carolina, and Detroit

    From that list, I think we will open at Detroit.
    The NFL likes to schedule high draw games in the first few weeks.
    However, neither Minny vs St Louis or Cleveland are pretty hum drum games.
    Arizona will likely get a playoff rematch, and while it might be intriguing, I don't think it will happen.
    So that leaves Carolina and Detroit.
    Both MN and Detroit need to sell tickets.
    Letting Detroit open at home against a division rival, especially if Culpepper is starting (which he likely will be) is a pretty good matchup, and would likely sell some tickets in Detroit.
    Then when MN beats them, we can open up in prime time in week 2 with a 1-0 record, also a good way to sell tickets.

    Just my thoughts.
    I think it will be at Detroit in week 1.
    Truth be told, I also think it will be a MNF game in Minneapolis against the NY Giants in week 2, which sucks because I hate prime time home games.
    Marrdro silently prays for them to open in Carolina...........
    Its possible, but I am really hoping for Detroit.
    Whoever we have under center in week 1, they will still be adjusting.
    I would prefer as weak of an opponent as possible.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #28
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,955

    Re: Regular Season likely to be released in early April

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Looking at that list, we can make some guesses about the first week.

    We know it will be an away game, because the Twins have the dome that whole weekend.
    We can rule out Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and Chicago, because they all have other games scheduled.

    That leaves Arizona, St. Louis, Cleveland, Carolina, and Detroit

    From that list, I think we will open at Detroit.
    The NFL likes to schedule high draw games in the first few weeks.
    However, neither Minny vs St Louis or Cleveland are pretty hum drum games.
    Arizona will likely get a playoff rematch, and while it might be intriguing, I don't think it will happen.
    So that leaves Carolina and Detroit.
    Both MN and Detroit need to sell tickets.
    Letting Detroit open at home against a division rival, especially if Culpepper is starting (which he likely will be) is a pretty good matchup, and would likely sell some tickets in Detroit.
    Then when MN beats them, we can open up in prime time in week 2 with a 1-0 record, also a good way to sell tickets.

    Just my thoughts.
    I think it will be at Detroit in week 1.
    Truth be told, I also think it will be a MNF game in Minneapolis against the NY Giants in week 2, which sucks because I hate prime time home games.
    Marrdro silently prays for them to open in Carolina...........
    Its possible, but I am really hoping for Detroit.
    Whoever we have under center in week 1, they will still be adjusting.
    I would prefer as weak of an opponent as possible.
    until they have a strong turn around like the Falcons or Dolphins.. i say bring on anyone but the Lions.. u know we always start off slow.. and we could just end up loosing to Detroit and that be the only game they win all season much like Carolina when they went 1-15...

    embarassing!

  9. #29
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re: Regular Season likely to be released in early April

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Looking at that list, we can make some guesses about the first week.

    We know it will be an away game, because the Twins have the dome that whole weekend.
    We can rule out Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and Chicago, because they all have other games scheduled.

    That leaves Arizona, St. Louis, Cleveland, Carolina, and Detroit

    From that list, I think we will open at Detroit.
    The NFL likes to schedule high draw games in the first few weeks.
    However, neither Minny vs St Louis or Cleveland are pretty hum drum games.
    Arizona will likely get a playoff rematch, and while it might be intriguing, I don't think it will happen.
    So that leaves Carolina and Detroit.
    Both MN and Detroit need to sell tickets.
    Letting Detroit open at home against a division rival, especially if Culpepper is starting (which he likely will be) is a pretty good matchup, and would likely sell some tickets in Detroit.
    Then when MN beats them, we can open up in prime time in week 2 with a 1-0 record, also a good way to sell tickets.

    Just my thoughts.
    I think it will be at Detroit in week 1.
    Truth be told, I also think it will be a MNF game in Minneapolis against the NY Giants in week 2, which sucks because I hate prime time home games.
    Marrdro silently prays for them to open in Carolina...........
    Its possible, but I am really hoping for Detroit.
    Whoever we have under center in week 1, they will still be adjusting.
    I would prefer as weak of an opponent as possible.
    until they have a strong turn around like the Falcons or Dolphins.. i say bring on anyone but the Lions.. u know we always start off slow.. and we could just end up loosing to Detroit and that be the only game they win all season much like Carolina when they went 1-15...

    embarassing!
    +1

  10. #30
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Regular Season likely to be released in early April

    "Zeus" wrote:
    Sage Rosenfels will start the first game of the regular season for the Minnesota Vikings in 2009.
    Mark it down.

    =Z=
    duly noted.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Last week of PPO FF Regular Season!!
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 11:07 PM
  2. Regular season Tix for sale Sec 213 Row 25
    By purplepat in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 01:32 AM
  3. NFL Schedule to be released on April 6
    By NodakPaul in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 07:53 PM
  4. In the regular season
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-27-2005, 01:31 PM
  5. Let's Get Pumped for the Regular Season
    By nzviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-17-2003, 09:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •