Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: RedSkins sean taylor in critical condition after being shot last nite

"marstc09" wrote:
    I hate to bring negativity into this thread but I feel it needs to be discussed.

Taylor has been known to be involved in a lot of mess. I know a guy that went to Miami when he did and Taylor was involved with some bad people. He also went to high school in Miami. There is more to this story than most people know. This was not a simple robbery.
    I agree with the fact that it wasn't just a simple robbery. From what his girlfriend says, the intruder came into the bedroom, fired two shots, then left. Sounds like they were out to kill him from the get-go.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler

"marstc09" wrote:
    I hate to bring negativity into this thread but I feel it needs to be discussed.

Taylor has been known to be involved in a lot of mess. I know a guy that went to Miami when he did and Taylor was involved with some bad people. He also went to high school in Miami. There is more to this story than most people know. This was not a simple robbery.
    Well thank you captain obvious!

But, like I said, No matter what he did in his PAST he DID NOT DESERVE to be shot in HIS OWN HOME

*SKOL!*

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"IBleedPurple28" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

But, like I said, No matter what he did in his PAST he DID NOT DESERVE to be shot in HIS OWN HOME
    Who are you again? Did I say he should have been shot?

"PurplePowerPunch" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Great player

Feel sorry for his family

But not as sympathetic as the rest of the nfl

Although I think he did nothing wrong in this situation I'm a firm believer in violence begets violence

Sorry people but I can't stomach this "hug a thug mentality" in this world today.

I've worked right along side this guy

I know the truth behind his "shooting spree" with his recovered stolen vehicle.
    Of course the media fails to convey it...but it's there.
    I've seen first hand witness accounts and evidence against this guy.
    The fact he does no prison time for his past astonishes me.
    http://www.wtop.com/?nid=293&sid=808082

The fact that people look up to him after spitting in Pittman's face (a class guy) is remarkable.
    If this had been Warrick Dunn...I truly would feel remourse about it.

I know I'll catch some heat for the reality check...but I really could care less.
    And I'm not kicking the man when he's down...he's never been up.
    I wish no harm to the man, hope he recovers and straightens his life out.
    But no "I'm sorry's" from this guy.
    This one hurts my heart. First, it was Jerome McDougle that got shot during a robbery(He plays for the Eagles). Then the murder of Bryan Pata, over a drug dispute(Star DE on the U, Projected to go first round in last years draft). Now Sean Taylor? I've been in Miami for 22 years of my life, and I'm here to say it is not safe to stay here. UM (Miami) is consider a team full of Thugs, Gangsters, and Animals. Yet, people don't know what they've been through in our lives to label guys like this. Football is the way out of the Miami streets, thats all we know, and thats all they give us here. One more thing: Enlvikeman, "FLOOP U". U just a prejudice jiggly butt, u scum.

R-I-P SEAN TAYLOR
    Its about time someone agrees with me. It is sad that a cop acts this way. IMO he should not be a cop.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"IBleedPurple28" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

I want you to find the post where anyone suggests he DESERVED to be shot.
    Posts, such as myself, are merely pointing out that Taylor has a HISTORY of being involved not only with the law, but also with guns and ALSO with unsavory characters.
    The story of the shooting suggests that this was not a random home invasion or burglary, but was, instead, a killing that had a reason behind it (however stupid and misguided that reason may be).

YOU are not Sean Taylor's personal apologist.
    Pointing out his history as a ways to try to work through what may have happened is QUITE DIFFERENT from suggesting he deserved to be shot.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"marstc09" wrote:
    Its about time someone agrees with me. It is sad that a cop acts this way. IMO he should not be a cop.
    Sad thing is, 99% of cops think this way.

"C" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    It makes me wonder when you here about "accidental shootings by police officers".
    :

"marstc09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    It makes me wonder when you here about "accidental shootings by police officers".
    :
    A cop here in NYC shot a driver during a road rage incident last month... got released the next day. It's pretty remarkable, the level of protection these guys get. It's like a Mafia with a badge.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Great player

Although I think he did nothing wrong in this situation I'm a firm believer in violence begets violence

Sorry people but I can't stomach this "hug a thug mentality" in this world today.

The fact that people look up to him after spitting in Pittman's face (a class guy) is remarkable.

I know I'll catch some heat for the reality check...but I really could care less.
    This one hurts my heart. First, it was Jerome McDougle that got shot during a robbery(He plays for the Eagles). Then the murder of Bryan Pata, over a drug dispute(Star DE on the U, Projected to go first round in last years draft). Now Sean Taylor? I've been in Miami for 22 years of my life, and I'm here to say it is not safe to stay here. UM (Miami) is consider a team full of Thugs, Gangsters, and Animals. Yet, people don't know what they've been through in our lives to label guys like this. Football is the way out of the Miami streets, thats all we know, and thats all they give us here. One more thing: Enlvikeman, "FLOOP U". U just a prejudice jiggly butt, u scum.

R-I-P SEAN TAYLOR

Are you all just learning this now?
    LMAO,
    most cops are thugs themselves, it's just because the wear the blue and badge that makes it okay......

Just last week, some of you may remember,
    I found some cops in my backyard going thru my trash.
    I asked what the hell are you doing with a cruiser in my backyard and dumping my trash on the ground?
    They said go back in the house and don't worry about what we are doing.
    My reply to that was, get the F out of my yard then......They then left, and some 30 mins later, a detective comes to my house and had a paper, asking for permission to search my garbage....I asked, why now and not the first place, he said his guys where wrong and it would'nt happen again. Needless to say, I said no, I wouldn't sign the paper.
    Then he tried, like they always do, to give me the tough line. I told him to call my lawyer.....Bye....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"marstc09" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Great player

R-I-P SEAN TAYLOR
    I also thought enlvikeman's post was in bad taste.

Suggesting someone doesn't deserve sympathy and prayers because that person was involved in some bad thins in the past. It seems like a cop should see the better side of human beings.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast