Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 97
  1. #1
    PacMan21's Avatar
    PacMan21 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    164

    Redskins offer 1st rounder for Lance Briggs!

    Redskins to make play for Bears' Briggs

    Drew Rosenhaus, the agent for Bears' disgruntled Pro Bowl linebacker Lance Briggs, told FOXSports.com that the Redskins informed him Monday that they would like to swing a deal that would send Washington's first-round pick, No. 6 overall, to Chicago for the Bears' first-rounder, No. 31, and Briggs.

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6613558


    Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Redskins offer 1st rounder for Lance Briggs!

    WOW!!!
    Both teams would be better off doing this deal...the Bears are now probably eyeing Brady Quinn as Grossman's replacement!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    PacMan21's Avatar
    PacMan21 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: Redskins offer 1st rounder for Lance Briggs!

    If the Bears do that, and add another quality WR in the draft, I think they'll be a force to be reckoned with for a long time...


    Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

  4. #4
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Redskins offer 1st rounder for Lance Briggs!

    eeeeekkk that would not be good at all.
    any disgruntled player who could possibly be a distraction is a good thing on the bears team.
    a #6 + #31 overall pick, not so much.

  5. #5
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Redskins offer 1st rounder for Lance Briggs!

    Yikes, even if Calvin Johnson did fall past the bucs, the bears would now be ahead of us....I hope they don't do it.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  6. #6
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Redskins offer 1st rounder for Lance Briggs!

    "PacMan21" wrote:
    If the Bears do that, and add another quality WR in the draft, I think they'll be a force to be wreckin with for a long time...
    Let's hope that they aren't a force to be RECKONED with for a long time!!!
    >
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #7
    PacMan21's Avatar
    PacMan21 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: Redskins offer 1st rounder for Lance Briggs!

    "davike" wrote:
    Yikes, even if Calvin Johnson did fall past the bucs, the bears would now be ahead of us....I hope they don't do it.
    If they select Calvin Johnson, I will shoot my foot with a gun. Don't think I won't!


    Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

  8. #8
    PacMan21's Avatar
    PacMan21 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: Redskins offer 1st rounder for Lance Briggs!

    I hope they don't either Cajun,

    (misread your post the first time)


    Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

  9. #9
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Redskins offer 1st rounder for Lance Briggs!

    "PacMan21" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    Yikes, even if Calvin Johnson did fall past the bucs, the bears would now be ahead of us....I hope they don't do it.
    If they select Calvin Johnson, I will shoot my foot with a gun. Don't think I won't!
    If you did, you might earn yourself a special title: PP.O Barney Fife


    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  10. #10
    PacMan21's Avatar
    PacMan21 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: Redskins offer 1st rounder for Lance Briggs!

    "davike" wrote:
    "PacMan21" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    Yikes, even if Calvin Johnson did fall past the bucs, the bears would now be ahead of us....I hope they don't do it.
    If they select Calvin Johnson, I will shoot my foot with a gun. Don't think I won't!
    If you did, you might earn yourself a special title: PP.O Barney Fife

    Funny thing is that I'm in traing for Law Enforcement right now too.


    Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bears' Lance Briggs cuts right hand with straight razor
    By VikingMike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 01:29 PM
  2. Lance Briggs is the new Shawn Kemp
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 03:11 PM
  3. Lance Briggs returns to Bears
    By FuadFan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 11:33 AM
  4. Lance Briggs on verge of mammoth payday
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:18 PM
  5. Lance Briggs crashes Lamborghini
    By Garland Greene in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 09:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •