Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Redskins Hire Jim Zorn As Offensive Chief

What is with the no love for Greg Williams? He was a hot name for a HC job somewhere and now he has been fired. its almost like The Chicago DC last year. I know there is a obvios statement of the Vikes should look at him.
    But this would be one of the few times that I would say go for it. Of coure we already have like 50 assistant coaches as it is already.

Jilly is offline Coach

I'm stunned that they fired Greg Williams. There has been so much talk around town that he would be the Skins next coach. We went out last night with some friends of ours, some happen to be Skins fans, and you couldn't even mention that Fassell might be their next head coach...it pisses them off. Want to throw some more fuel on the fire...bring up the fact that he was fired by the Ravens.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Someone will make room for Williams, he is a great coordinator, the defense is what carried the Redskins into the playoffs, yet he gets no reward instead of being kicked out.

He might get an assistant head coaching job somewhere..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingMD" wrote:
    I'm stunned that they fired Greg Williams. There has been so much talk around town that he would be the Skins next coach. We went out last night with some friends of ours, some happen to be Skins fans, and you couldn't even mention that Fassell might be their next head coach...it pisses them off. Want to throw some more fuel on the fire...bring up the fact that he was fired by the Ravens.
    LOL!
    Are they seriously considering Fassell?

DAYUM, Snyder is an idiot!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Jilly is offline Coach

"Zeus" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    LOL!

=Z=
    Oh yah, that's what everyone is saying. I didn't see this in a dirty diaper or anything but the radio stations are all talking about how it might be a done deal.
    It was freaking hilarious on my commute home Friday because the radio station was reporting the Fassel rumors which really upset the Skins listeners who were all calling to saying how they would give up their season tickets, and what an idiot Snyder is, etc. I laughed my jiggly butt off all the way home.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingMD" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    LOL!

Oh yah, that's what everyone is saying. I didn't see this in a dirty diaper or anything but the radio stations are all talking about how it might be a done deal.
    It was freaking hilarious on my commute home Friday because the radio station was reporting the Fassel rumors which really upset the Skins listeners who were all calling to saying how they would give up their season tickets, and what an idiot Snyder is, etc. I laughed my jiggly butt off all the way home.
    What is the dog poo saying to you?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Jilly is offline Coach

"Zeus" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    LOL!

What is the dog poo saying to you?

=Z=
    Just checked the back yard and the dog poo spelled out Fassel.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

wow, i was just saying last week how Zom would never take the job..

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12