Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Re: Ray Lewis wants out.

I seriously think that If I hear one more person talk about trading away Cpepp my head is going to explode!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is your LOYALTY? Now that this is said, I would like to have Ray Ray on the team if for no other reason than his leadership ability and the attitude that he would bring to our defense. But to trade Pepp? You must be out of your mind!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

well we would be saying goodbye to any hopes of getting a stadium thats for sure if we traded for lewis..to compare his leadership qualities with culpepper's is a bit unfair considering how daunte doesnt have any idea how to lead a team whatsoever..dauntes enterpretation of being a team leader is to cry and whine behind the scenes about his contract for the last 2 years, and try to drive the better players out of town while still saying all the right things to the media in order to look like the good guy..daunte is not a leader AT ALL, and unless we find another superstar player that can come in and show daunte and the rest of the team what a real leader is, were not gonna get too far
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    I seriously think that If I hear one more person talk about trading away Cpepp my head is going to explode!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is your LOYALTY? Now that this is said, I would like to have Ray Ray on the team if for no other reason than his leadership ability and the attitude that he would bring to our defense. But to trade Pepp? You must be out of your mind!
    why do we need to stay loyal to daunte? he didnt stay loyal to randy, and randy was responsible for 70% of daunte's success..he throws randy out of town, and then gets absolutely embarrassed after teasing everyone in the preseason..if we do trade pep somewhere, then it better be to oakland, and we better be receiving moss in exchange for him, considering how every QB moss played with (even Bouman) had success with him on the field
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"olson_10" wrote:
    "BigEasyViking" wrote:
    why do we need to stay loyal to daunte? he didnt stay loyal to randy, and randy was responsible for 70% of daunte's success..he throws randy out of town, and then gets absolutely embarrassed after teasing everyone in the preseason..if we do trade pep somewhere, then it better be to oakland, and we better be receiving moss in exchange for him, considering how every QB moss played with (even Bouman) had success with him on the field
    Let's not start the DC vs Moss debate again. They are both great players & complimented each other.

I don't know what happened between pre-season & the Tampa Bay game, but they looked like two completely different QB's.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    and daunte is loyal to keep asking for more money and not produce? i hope we trade him.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

"olson_10" wrote:
    "BigEasyViking" wrote:
    The reason why we need to stay loyal to Daunte is for the simple reason that he had one bad year and before that he had three pro-bowl seasons. I will agree that Cpepp didn't play well this year but I will also admit that if Brad Johnson was our QB during those games we wouldn't have won them either. The simple fact is that the entire team stunk and not just Daunte. The O-line didn't block, the RB's couldn't run, and the WR's couldn't catch. Now I know that Daunte didn't help the matters but I really do think that we would regret getting rid of Daunte. I believe that if we give him a little protection and some time to run the offense he will be a pro bowler and MVP candidate many times over. It just amaizes me how likely people are to give up on the guy. And for your information Daunte had nothing to do with Randy getting dealt to Oakland. Randy wrote his own story with his actions.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

Rumors? What's a rumor without sources being linked? The only rumor I've seen posted in the Baltimore Sun was about JAMAAL LEWIS in a trade for DC! Those that claim there's a rumor about RAY RAY, please POST YOUR SOURCE! Otherwise get your RUMORS STRAIGHT! LOL!!!

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

coreyd is offline Coach

Ray Lewis....

Need I say more?

I would buy the jersey fosheeeeezy!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345