Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Ravens to Tag Suggs?

It might be better than I think but I like this guys site, he does a good job of ranking the FA options IMO. There could also be a sleeper out there we are eyeing but don't know who he is. This guy last year had Madeui Williams ranked way way low but we paid him top dollar. I think it was mostly due to past injury's and expectations.

http://www.walterfootball.com/freeagents2009OT.php

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Ravens to Tag Suggs?

"Mr" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    It's slim pickn's no doubt. There is no real elite Tackle hitting the market. I like Clabo but he's a Restricted, I like Carey but worry about the price tag and competition for his services. Andrews is a guy I would also like to look at but he like Taucher had a serious injury.

Spielman drafted Carey when he was GM with the Dolphins so he knows a great deal about the guy, even traded a 4th round pick to move up to secure him. So maybe we like him more than I think, after Carey the options are not great at all, should be intristing. Maybe we move up the draft board to secure one of the top guys, thats really the only way I see the draft as being a legite options for imediate production at Tackle.
    We'd have to move way up. Within the top 10 if we want an immediate impact. The only guys I see coming in and playing well right away are Eugene Monroe, Andre Smith, and maybe Smith from Baylor... but if we're moving up that far, I'd rather it not be for an offensive tackle.
    Thats a good point, I wasn't really thinking in the top 10 cause I thought there was more good Tackles. Either way the tackles have shot off boards recently, I definitly don't want to reach or pass on someone we like better just for the need.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234