Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Ravens sign Bryant McKinnie

Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1105946
    Audio: Bryant McKinnie on Vikings exit

"Minnesota, it was honestly more of a numbers game about having their salary cap in a certain point by that Thursday, which really wasn't mentioned too much....."

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/30221/audio-bryant-mckinnie-on-vikings-exit
    Uhhhhh Ohhhhhh.

Hey Leslie, was it his weight or the CAP? LOL, Can't imagine what it would be like around here if the Chiller was the HC and this happened. :whistle:

I also saw last night that he passed his physical readiness test with no problems.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries

BM: Honestly, we never took any conditioning tests and the two days I was there, we had two walk-through [practices]. So I wasn't able to do anything. I never participated in anything. We didn't have a conditioning test, and [then] just a walk-through. So there was nothing to determine where my conditioning really was. I did come in heavier than I normally have. But I was still training ... Another thing that came up, but I've already had this issue, was high cholesterol. That's something I take medicine for anyway."

On if he is in shape now

BM: "I've felt like I've been in shape the whole time...."
    Maybe they cut him due to his stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by "Freakout" #1106037
    BM: Honestly, we never took any conditioning tests and the two days I was there, we had two walk-through [practices]. So I wasn't able to do anything. I never participated in anything. We didn't have a conditioning test, and [then] just a walk-through. So there was nothing to determine where my conditioning really was. I did come in heavier than I normally have. But I was still training ... Another thing that came up, but I've already had this issue, was high cholesterol. That's something I take medicine for anyway."

On if he is in shape now

Its a head scratcher thats for sure.

Let him start doing well in Ravenville and I am sure we will hear more that will cause our scalps to itch.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1105721
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/23/bryant-mckinnie-appears-headed-for-baltimore/

The Ravens will sign Bryant McKinnie in an effort to fix their [strike]tackle[/strike] giant turd problem.

Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times reports McKinnie has agreed to a deal. The Ravens came close to confirming the report via Twitter. (UPDATE: They confirmed it, McKinnie is now the largest turd on the team.)

UPDATE: The Ravens confirmed the move, pending a physical. Itís a two-year deal. Florio reports via a source that it can be worth up to $7.5 million, for love-boat dildo and bouncer smashing incentives. Only $1 million is guaranteed. McKinnie said he would like to thank the Williams sisters for helping him through this hard time, and bulking up to 400 lbs.
    At least that's how I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by "jessejames09" #1106048
    Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1105721
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/23/bryant-mckinnie-appears-headed-for-baltimore/

The Ravens will sign Bryant McKinnie in an effort to fix their [strike]tackle[/strike] giant turd problem.

Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times reports McKinnie has agreed to a deal. The Ravens came close to confirming the report via Twitter. (UPDATE: They confirmed it, McKinnie is now the largest turd on the team.)

UPDATE: The Ravens confirmed the move, pending a physical. Itís a two-year deal. Florio reports via a source that it can be worth up to $7.5 million, for love-boat dildo and bouncer smashing incentives. Only $1 million is guaranteed. McKinnie said he would like to thank the Williams sisters for helping him through this hard time, and bulking up to 400 lbs.
    At least that's how I read it.
    Almost missed that. Must be time to go home.

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1106040

On if he is in shape now

Let him start doing well in Ravenville and I am sure we will hear more that will cause our scalps to itch.
    What I find interesting is Baltimore made this move because Oher wasn't doing so well at left tackle.

Who was the cat that wanted him drafted over Percy? :whistle:

Quote Originally Posted by "Freakout" #1106054
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1106040

On if he is in shape now

What I find interesting is Baltimore made this move because Oher wasn't doing so well at left tackle.

Who was the cat that wanted him drafted over Percy? :whistle:
    Hmmmm, I don't remember knowing anything about Oher so it couldn't have been me ( dont' think).

Regardless, they aren't fixing the LT because Oher sucked over there. They are fixing the RT positions cause Oher did great over there and the guy (Can't remember his name) they have there is sucking.

Truth is, initial reports about working the tackle position had them looking to find someone who could play RT. I read one article were they thought that they would start Big Mac there but because he is looking good they are going to move Oher.

Still, I really was suprised by this. Again, I thought they would keep trying to work the C position.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12