Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Ravens know how to use our OL

Well, they got Birk a few years ago when some were saying he was washed up and now they took Big Mac and you only need to watch the opening play of the game to see how washed up those 2 really are.

I have been watching them both pretty closely and they are really opening up holes for Rice and are keeping Flacco clean in the pocket.

Me thinks that it was not so much the players but the coaching that were the root of the problems for the past 5 years.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries
    You and I are in big agreement there.

I was making the case that this was McKinnie's year under Musgrave. It would have been too. He isn't without talent.

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    It was a bad situation. I was never on the McKinnie hate wagon but showing up the way he did was inexcusable. I don't blame management for saying enough is enough once he refused to restructure his contract after looking like the Stay Puft Marshmallow man.

Birk is a guy I hated seeing let go.

Still Charlie Johnson deserves a chance. He may surprise us.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    It would have been perfect to have McKinnie at LT and Charlie Johnson at guard. Charlie Johnson just isn't a LT. He is too small. That was his problem here in Indy. Mac really put us in an awful situation. We can't blame the coaches because he came into camp so out of shape. Everyone was getting sick of his act. I know I was. He's a good player when he wants to be. I really doubt that he stays motivated all year though.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    Mac really put us in an awful situation. We can't blame the coaches because he came into camp so out of shape. Everyone was getting sick of his act. I know I was. He's a good player when he wants to be. I really doubt that he stays motivated all year though.
    Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. It sucks watching him do well on another team but he's only performing because the Vikings gave him a wake up call. It took him a couple weeks to get signed and he's making far less money so he has to earn another big contract to keep his record company and C-List celebrity parties going.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT