Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Raven's Cut MCalister

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Unfortunately for those of you who covet this cat, my guess is he will be paid starters money (High up front/gauranteed).

Because of that, he isn't gonna sign a "incentive laden" contract of any sort.

On a side note, I feel sorry for the team that gambles on him and signs him to that contract by the way.
    I strongly believe his better days are behind him (health wise) and that team will wind up eating some CAP over it.
    You could be right but you could be wrong. We'll have to see how this plays out

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Unfortunately for those of you who covet this cat, my guess is he will be paid starters money (High up front/gauranteed).

On a side note, I feel sorry for the team that gambles on him and signs him to that contract by the way.
    I strongly believe his better days are behind him (health wise) and that team will wind up eating some CAP over it.
    You could be right but you could be wrong. We'll have to see how this plays out
    You are probably correct, I am right, but I am also wrong.....Seems to be that way for a yutz with keyboard and access to the internet..... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:

I won't give you too hard a time if you are wrong like yo were about Peppers, if you promise not to give me a hard time like I when I was wrogn about Dwight Smith, Matt Ryan, Adrius Bowman.

please bring this guy to minnesota!

vikesfan713 is offline Rookie

"SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    please bring this guy to minnesota!
    isay go after Asmounga, if not tagged
    then Robinson if not tagged
    but i would be ok if we get MCcalister but incitive based contract

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Chris would be a very, very expensive third CB. I am not really sure if it would be worth it. Sure he is still a pretty good player, but the price tag would be a lot. I would rather see us spend the money on linebacker depth and an oline starter.
    We're bringing purple back.

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

Winfield is still a top 5 corner in this league and one of the better tacklers.
    He's made big plays for us for years now and you all just are ok with him going?
    I know hes old but he can still play and you cant expect some young rook to come in and produce.
    CB is the toughest position outside of QB in the league.
    We need to keep Winny around, after all hes coming off his first pro bowl season so obviously he has something left in the tank.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123