Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SamDawg84 Guest

Re: Are the Ravens the best AFC team???

how many good people does the colts have on d. i know only 1. freeney

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

the colts have made improvements on d so they are a team to watch out for. i dont think that the improvements are enought to bring them all the way. as for a superbowl between Raiders and Vikings, lets get realistic. hasnt the past 7 years told you that moss cant do everything for a team. they spent the offseason working only on offence by adding moss and lamont jordan. they gave up their best defensive player so they are going to suck this year. they will not make the playoffs let alone the superbowl.

it would be nice if they somehow did make the superbowl because then we could run all over them and get revenge against moss, but it will never happen. all those people who say the raiders are one of the top teams now have to look at it realisticially

Angryviking is offline Starter

Raiders are just like we have been recently. All offense and no defense. i wonder how collins will perform knowing he has to put up 28+ pts a game just to have a chance at winning a game.
    b07c3df44d1c1ef4f2f2dc468267cdf3

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

also another good thing about the superbowl, it's closer for you people that travel to viking games.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I can't believe this question is being asked. the Ravens didn't even make the playoffs last year and The Patriots won their third Superbowl in 4 years. The Ravens have Kyle Boller at the helm, nuff said.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I can't believe this question is being asked. the Ravens didn't even make the playoffs last year and The Patriots won their third Superbowl in 4 years. The Ravens have Kyle Boller at the helm, nuff said.
    The Panthers went 1-15 then Super Bowl appearance, The Falcons 5-11 then NFC championship. Why not the Ravens? They have a better CB tandem then last year which is pretty darned awesome. Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Jammal Lewis,
    Mason, McAllister and Rolle, Boller DOES look much better. I don't see why not... The Patriots lost both their coordinators and possibly their best linebacker (Teddy Bruschi-Heart Problems) Why are they still the favorite? It should be a close race in the AFC for first place, but why couldn't the Ravens take it?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Well said!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Well said!
    I guess we will just agree to disagree on this one :lol:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    The Panthers went 1-15 then Super Bowl appearance, The Falcons 5-11 then NFC championship. Why not the Ravens? They have a better CB tandem then last year which is pretty darned awesome. Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Jammal Lewis,
    Mason, McAllister and Rolle, Boller DOES look much better. I don't see why not... The Patriots lost both their coordinators and possibly their best linebacker (Teddy Bruschi-Heart Problems) Why are they still the favorite? It should be a close race in the AFC for first place, but why couldn't the Ravens take it?
    Who is saying Boller looks better? Boller is Boller. I will believe it when I see it.

The Patriots are an organiztion where the 2nd and 3rd string has always stepped-up huge!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Who is saying Boller looks better? Boller is Boller. I will believe it when I see it.

The Patriots are an organiztion where the 2nd and 3rd string has always stepped-up huge!
    Scout are saying it. I'm not talkin Culpepper better. Just improving better. I have no doubt that the Patriots will go far this year, but I think this is the year the Ravens step up and get over the hump.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast