Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Are the Ravens the best AFC team???

Ultra, why isn't my sig working?

Angryviking is offline Starter

i think the ravens are in the exact opposite boat as us. they have a proven defense but has lacked a offense for several years. they made upgrades in the offseason to improve on their offense. We've had a proven offense for the better part of 8 years but lacked a consistent defense, but we made upgrades in the offseason to improve on our defense but who knows how those moves will pan out for either team. only time will tell
    b07c3df44d1c1ef4f2f2dc468267cdf3

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

they are like our mirror team, everythings opposite but we both improved on what we needed to. besides they are our darker shades of the purple and brian billick knows what it was like to have a lil purple pride. maybe christmas will be a preview of the superbowl

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

the ravens have kyle boller..theyre going nowhere
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

they are not the best tema the best team in the afc are the patriots and in the nfc is phili u cant be the best till u beat the best oor till the best beats themselves but coming into it no the ravens are not they need a quarterback kyle bohler is not a starting qb at all they have a wr now and itll be interesting to see how well bohler or however u spell it can get him the ball but the ravens and vikes are mirror images of eachother
    Can Someone please Hook me up with a Sig

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Dude Colts have no D.. Patriots will still be good but I think thier luck will wear away a little.. The Ravens made quite a few improvments and deserve alot of credit
    Colts have no D?? what do you call Dwight Freeney, which was the sack leader last year, and now Marlin Jackson I believe.

Also, the Ravens have receivers that can actually catch the ball, and have speed, example: Derrek Mason and Mark Clayton, there O-Line is one of the best, along with Jamal Lewis in the backfield, all they lost of 'D' is Peter Bowlware, which that just gives Terrell Suggs more playing time, and Ray Lewis hasn't lost his touch, which will mean pro-bowl season for them, and now they have Samari Rolle and Chris Mcallister, which we would have drafted but Ravens took them a pick before us, I think we picked Randy or Daunte insted, and no way we leave out Ed Reed, which will soon have a new contract with the Ravens, and have another great pro-bowl year, and Kyle Bollier and the Ravens missed the playoffs by a game or two, which means Bollier obviously isn't that bad if he can get his team over .500, and for Pittsburgh, Big Ben is going to go no where, the only thing you'll see good for that offense is The Bus, and if the offense is going no where, don't plan on the 'D' going anywhere, Patriots will have another great year, Tom Brady will get his team to the playoffs once again, but the big game??

Vikings-Raiders super bowl, Radiers will get there revenge on the Pats for there "tuck rule"

34-20 Vikes

T.ds for Vikings- Nate Burleson(1) Troy Williamson(1) Travis Taylor(1) Jermain Wiggins(1)

Field goals- Paul Edinger(2)

T.ds for Raiders- Randy Moss(1) Lamont Jordan(1)

Field goals- S. Janikoski(2)

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Last year the ravens had heap hurt during the year, played games without jamal lewis, had nothing at WR compared to mason and clayton, and their secondary, with rolle, is absolutley scary. Also, if you think boller sucked last year, just look at his stats the last 8 games of the season, because he was far from bad. I was one of the many saying boller sucks before I watched him play at the end of last year and he impressed me a lot, especially with what he had to work with on offense.

I think we can all admit that jamal lewis is gonna get a bunch more yards then he did last year, so that will improve their offense. Mason and clayton(who was the most NFL ready WR in the draft) will give them a pretty good 1-2 punch at wideout. And if heap can stay healthy, their offense should be much improved and be back to the old ravens offense of just doing enough to win games, with their power house D.

I do however wanna see what they do in a 4-3 now and their 46 D that they plan to run. I don't think their suited to play the 4-3 as well as they were to play the 3-4. I don't think they have the big bodied DT's to help ray lewis and we may see him break down some this year in the middle of the 4-3. I am not sold on their D-lineman at all. But that secondary looks so scarey that they should have a great D regardless of the play of the D-line.

It will be between them, pitt, indy and NE as far as best record in the AFC. Once the playoffs start, it comes down to D so indy and NE would be out IMO. I think NE's D is gonna hurt bad this year. So I think pitt and baltimore will be the 2 teams fighting to go to the super bowl, with the team who has home field making it to the bowl.

I think the fact that baltimore's division is so tough, will take both them and pitt out of the running for best record in the AFC. That will probably go to indy.

KC is a sleeper team to watch out for.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"vikingdude82" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Dude Colts have no D.. Patriots will still be good but I think thier luck will wear away a little.. The Ravens made quite a few improvments and deserve alot of credit
    Colts have no D?? what do you call Dwight Freeney, which was the sack leader last year, and now Marlin Jackson I believe.

Yah, I know they have Freeney.. I didn't mean they didn't have any good players on D.. And Marlin Jackson is a rookie.. But will still be thier number 1 corner I bet.. Shows how shitty thier D is.. Their D was close to last ranked last year.. And they didn't improve much really.. Ravens on the other hand improved on what they needed most..

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

The Colts do not have to have the perfect defense with the offense they have.. but it should be at a good enough level. Of course, the same can be said about Baltimore's offense.. which was not at a good enough level last year for the most part. But some games that feature a defensive struggle can be fun too.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast