Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ranking the NFL uniforms

    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    I'm still not a fan of our new uniforms. They should just go back to what they wore before, but they never will except for maybe a throwback jersey game.
    I like our new uniforms.
    They kept the same basic styles of the old ones, but gave them an updated look.
    I think it was very well done.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #12
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Ranking the NFL uniforms

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    I'm still not a fan of our new uniforms. They should just go back to what they wore before, but they never will except for maybe a throwback jersey game.
    I like our new uniforms.
    They kept the same basic styles of the old ones, but gave them an updated look.
    I think it was very well done.
    I like the new uniforms as well.
    I also thought I read somewhere that we were going to wear the throwbacks for one game this year.
    Does anybody else remember hearing this?
    I assume it was somewhere on this site, as this is where I get most of my Vikings updates.

  3. #13
    thevikingfan's Avatar
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,489

    Re: Ranking the NFL uniforms

    This guy is an idiot

    4. Oakland Raiders - Cool logo, classic design that's never changed. Their fans, however, need to realize they haven't been charged with taking back the streets in a post-apocalyptic America.


    Cool logo? A pirate wearing a safety helmet with an eye patch? WTF?

  4. #14
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Ranking the NFL uniforms

    I have liked them less and less. The pants just don't match the jersey at all when it comes to the stripe. Looks like they tried to do too much and failed. The only ones I like are the white on white, which I think looks amazing. Because of this I'd be interested to see what purple on purple looks like. Probably ugly, but I just want to see it to make sure.

    When all is said and done, keep the stripe on color. I like the jersey by itself and the pants by themselves, but they don't tie well together at all.

    I think an all white stripe with the home jerseys, meaning the pants are all white with the yellow outline and the logo on the sides, would look good. I believe the same would be true for our away jerseys (outline and logo still remain, but pants are solid purple.)
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  5. #15
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Ranking the NFL uniforms

    i like purple
    We're bringing purple back.

  6. #16
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Re: Ranking the NFL uniforms

    Oh no they didn't! Oh well, personally I liked our old school unis, but the new ones have kind of worn on me a bit.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  7. #17
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Ranking the NFL uniforms

    I wish the person ranking the uniforms would have been less biased towards the old school ones.

  8. #18
    scottishvike's Avatar
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Posts
    1,715
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Ranking the NFL uniforms

    I have to say I prefer the old style uni's, In my mind the new ones look more like Laker tops with added sleeves, I think it's the white stripe running down the side that does it. Also the horn on the shoulders looks good on the players who are padded up but not so good on the fans replica tops, the shape just doesn't look the same for me. Despite
    saying all this if they changed the jerseys to purple painted sack cloth I'd still buy one regardless.




  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Ranking the NFL uniforms

    This is the worst list ever!
    The best jersey IMO is the Bengels followed closely by the Vikings.
    I love the Vikings new jerseys. I hate plain jerseys like the Packers.

  10. #20
    mnvikes61's Avatar
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,159

    Re: Ranking the NFL uniforms

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    I'm still not a fan of our new uniforms. They should just go back to what they wore before, but they never will except for maybe a throwback jersey game.
    I like our new uniforms.
    They kept the same basic styles of the old ones, but gave them an updated look.
    I think it was very well done.
    I like the new uniforms as well.
    I also thought I read somewhere that we were going to wear the throwbacks for one game this year.
    Does anybody else remember hearing this?
    I assume it was somewhere on this site, as this is where I get most of my Vikings updates.
    Nope I didn't hear about a throwback jersey game. That'd be awesome!

    Thanks Josdin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Uniforms.
    By whackthepack in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 04:37 PM
  2. new uniforms
    By vikingsR#1 in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 08:31 PM
  3. New Uniforms
    By bmbollig in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 08:13 PM
  4. New Uniforms???
    By JDogg926 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 02:15 PM
  5. Best looking Uniforms
    By vikings_fan66 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 04:00 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •