Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,111

    Ranking the best WR's in the NFL

    Everybody give there own opinion.

    Here is my list:

    1.)Randy Moss
    2.)Marvin Harrison
    3.)Reggie Wayne
    4.)Terrell Owens
    5.)Andre Johnson
    6.)Torry Holt
    7.)Chad Johnson
    8.)Anquan Boldin
    9.)Steve Smith
    10)Larry Fitzgerald
    11.)Javon Walker
    12.)Marques Colston
    13.)Braylon Edwards
    14.)Roy Williams
    15.)T.J. Houshmandzadeh

    On the bubble:
    Calvin Johnson-I think he has the talent of a top 10 receiver but he was slowed by an injury his rookie year so I can't really put him in there since he hasn't proven anything.

  2. #2
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: Ranking the best WR's in the NFL

    1.troy williamson

    the rest dont matter they only remmeber you if your the best
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,111

    Re: Ranking the best WR's in the NFL

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    1.troy williamson

    the rest dont matter they only remmeber you if your the best
    Haha,nice. Williamson might be last out of probably 150+ receivers in the NFL.

  4. #4
    KevinK is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    299

    Re: Ranking the best WR's in the NFL

    I cannot believe You have Walker so hight on the list.
    Walker above Fitz?
    Davizzles you have really OVER done it this time.

  5. #5
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Ranking the best WR's in the NFL

    1) Moss
    2)Wayne
    3)C.Johnson
    4)TO
    5)Fitz
    6)Houshmanzadeh
    7)A.Johnson
    8)Burress
    9)Braylon
    10)S.Smith
    11)Boldin
    12)R.Williams
    13)Harrison (only b/c he is getting old and this injury is serious
    14)Welker
    15)Holt

    Thanks josdin00

  6. #6
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Ranking the best WR's in the NFL

    1. Moss
    2. Wayne
    3. TO
    4. Fitz
    5. Holt
    6. TJ Whosyourmomma?(I think he has outplayed CJ and is now considered elite)
    7. Chad Johnson
    8. Boldin
    9. Andre Johnson(tough to put him this low)
    10. Steve Smith(off year but still in the top 10)
    Others to consider:
    11. Harrision(Close to the end?)
    12.Colston
    13. Braylon Edwards
    14. Ward
    15. Marshall
    16. Jennings(Had a great year turning out to be a very good WR)
    17. Driver
    18. Plax
    19. Wes Welker(deserves to be on this list)
    20. Roy Williams (could be top 10 but hurt way to much)

    Just outside Javon Walker, L. Coles, Galloway

  7. #7
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,490

    Re: Ranking the best WR's in the NFL

    "Garland" wrote:
    1. Moss
    2. Wayne
    3. TO
    4. Fitz
    5. Holt
    6. TJ Whosyourmomma?(I think he has outplayed CJ and is now considered elite)
    7. Chad Johnson
    8. Boldin
    9. Andre Johnson(tough to put him this low)
    10. Steve Smith(off year but still in the top 10)
    Others to consider:
    11. Harrision(Close to the end?)
    12.Colston
    13. Braylon Edwards
    14. Ward
    15. Marshall
    16. Jennings(Had a great year turning out to be a very good WR)
    17. Driver
    18. Plax
    19. Wes Welker(deserves to be on this list)
    20. Roy Williams (could be top 10 but hurt way to much)

    Just outside Javon Walker, L. Coles, Galloway
    I think this is the best list so far... but they're all pretty close.

    Sad to see Harrison's career winding down.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,111

    Re: Ranking the best WR's in the NFL

    Looks like im the only one giving any love to Javon Walker. The guy has alot of talent he just has been injured alot in his career.

    2004:89 catches, 1382 yrds,12 TD's

    He could be putting those type of numbers up if he stays healthy for a full season.

  9. #9
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Ranking the best WR's in the NFL

    "C" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    1. Moss
    2. Wayne
    3. TO
    4. Fitz
    5. Holt
    6. TJ Whosyourmomma?(I think he has outplayed CJ and is now considered elite)
    7. Chad Johnson
    8. Boldin
    9. Andre Johnson(tough to put him this low)
    10. Steve Smith(off year but still in the top 10)
    Others to consider:
    11. Harrision(Close to the end?)
    12.Colston
    13. Braylon Edwards
    14. Ward
    15. Marshall
    16. Jennings(Had a great year turning out to be a very good WR)
    17. Driver
    18. Plax
    19. Wes Welker(deserves to be on this list)
    20. Roy Williams (could be top 10 but hurt way to much)

    Just outside Javon Walker, L. Coles, Galloway
    I think this is the best list so far... but they're all pretty close.

    Sad to see Harrison's career winding down.
    you sir are on drugs mine is far better 8)

    Thanks josdin00

  10. #10
    KrackerJack's Avatar
    KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: Ranking the best WR's in the NFL

    Here's my list - only doin 10 though.

    1. Randy Moss - not that hard of a call there.
    2. Marvin Harrison - even though he was plagued with injury this year.
    3. Larry Fitzgerald - I think he would be unbelieveable on another team with a great QB
    3. Chad Johnson
    4. Reggie Wayne - Really stepped up this year with Marvin out.
    5. TO - could be higher, i dunno, i just dont like him, not willin to put him any higher
    6. TJ Houshmanzadeh - could be the main guy in cinci next year, great receiver
    7. Brandon Marshall
    8. Wes Welker
    9. Marques Colston
    10. Braylon Edwards

    other good receivers Driver, Holt, Burress, Galloway, Ward, Jennings, Steve Smith with a good QB Andre Johnson- should probably be on there, he would be an even better receiver with a better QB. and there are more...im just to lazy to post em or put the ones i didnt rank above in order.

    DaVizzles, on your list, all i dont understand is Walker, he's good, but i dont think he's top 15...besides that i like it, and for mine...well im not to good at this stuff, so many might disagree with me on some, or a lot, w/e
    :P

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Top 10 All-Time WR's
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 02:16 PM
  2. Best 3 WR's after CJ
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 07:27 AM
  3. why do people think we need wr's?
    By mr.woo in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 01:06 AM
  4. Vikings WR's
    By canadian_vikes_fan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 09-09-2005, 03:49 AM
  5. WR's.........
    By slowlow in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 04:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •