Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: Randy Moss Is A Tennessee Titan

    LOL!

    Marrdro said:

    What? TJ came in, and until he got hurt, looked pretty damn good. Then he got hurt, was basically as mobile as the Noodle and looked like crap.

    Again, nice try.
    Are you talking to yourself?

    LOL!!

    Because it WAS really a nice try.

    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  2. #42
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Randy Moss Is A Tennessee Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1085912
    LOL!

    Marrdro said:

    What? TJ came in, and until he got hurt, looked pretty damn good. Then he got hurt, was basically as mobile as the Noodle and looked like crap.

    Again, nice try.
    Are you talking to yourself?

    LOL!!

    Because it WAS really a nice try.

    See, just more proof you don't watch the games.

    Box Score/Play by Play

    Mobility, 8 out of 9. Nice yardage on first downs. Hell, he even had the commentators saying, this is a Vikings team we didn't expect. We expected more run than pass.

    Again, proof......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #43
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: Randy Moss Is A Tennessee Titan

    Well, if the COMMENTATORS said it.....it must be true.

    ROTFLMFAO!

    Aren't you the guy that calls the media almost as many names as you call Favre???

    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  4. #44
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Randy Moss Is A Tennessee Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1085928
    Well, if the COMMENTATORS said it.....it must be true.

    ROTFLMFAO!

    Aren't you the guy that calls the media almost as many names as you call Favre???

    I do, doesn't mean that thier spin isn't a interesting concept in the discussion.

    I can sense desparation on your part now that you are using the same remarks/discussion points in multiple threads..

    Keeeeeeppppp on trying my friend.:laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #45
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: Randy Moss Is A Tennessee Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1085933
    Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1085928
    Well, if the COMMENTATORS said it.....it must be true.

    ROTFLMFAO!

    Aren't you the guy that calls the media almost as many names as you call Favre???

    I do, doesn't mean that thier spin isn't a interesting concept in the discussion.

    I can sense desparation on your part now that you are using the same remarks/discussion points in multiple threads..

    Keeeeeeppppp on trying my friend.:laugh:
    Ummmmmm.......since they were responses to you......

    Wouldn't that mean you were using the same discussion points in multiple threads?

    So by your own logic, you are desperate.

    (And you still can't spell it correctly.)

    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  6. #46
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Randy Moss Is A Tennessee Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1085936
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1085933
    Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1085928
    Well, if the COMMENTATORS said it.....it must be true.

    ROTFLMFAO!

    Aren't you the guy that calls the media almost as many names as you call Favre???

    I do, doesn't mean that thier spin isn't a interesting concept in the discussion.

    I can sense desparation on your part now that you are using the same remarks/discussion points in multiple threads..

    Keeeeeeppppp on trying my friend.:laugh:
    Ummmmmm.......since they were responses to you......

    Wouldn't that mean you were using the same discussion points in multiple threads?

    So by your own logic, you are desperate.

    (And you still can't spell it correctly.)

    I spell alot of words wrong. Remember, I'm just a chucklehead. Your the one on here spouting off about how dumb I am about the game.

    Must irritate the shit out of you, to get all twisted up \by someone as dumb as I am, to the point that your only resort/reply is to hack on my spelling instead of continuing down the football discussion.

    Its OK. You still crack me and my feable mind up though. B)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #47
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: Randy Moss Is A Tennessee Titan

    Marrdro, my friend, you are truly the poster child for a psychology term called "projection."

    Because I've never said you are "dumb about the game." I HAVE said you are a wannabe football expert who is full of dates and football trivia and statistics (which you study up on from books and the Internet) but not much in the way of practical playing experience (which is why you don't have a good understanding of real world football stuff, such as injuries).

    Oh.....and yes, you can be afflicted with projection along with being the "Chucklehead" that you claim to me.

    And yes.....you are also desperate.....even though you can't spell it.

    This is proven by the fact that you are now trying desperately to obfuscate.....because it was you using the same discussion points on two different threads and I was merely responding to you.

    So Marrdro, I suppose everyone will be shocked that you were the one trying to use "commentators" to support your bizarre notions about the game of football on two different threads and then accusing me of doing it.

    :woohoo:

    And (stranger still) THEY are the guys YOU call "Chuckleheads" and now you desperately attempt to say that I have called YOU a chucklehead.

    Got any more strange behaviors to grace us with?

    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Randy Moss on MNF
    By gamecocksbaseball31 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 11:17 PM
  2. Saw T.O. do something that Randy Moss never would have...
    By NodakPaul in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 03:40 PM
  3. RANDY MOSS!!
    By mnrockstar in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 05:06 AM
  4. Randy Moss
    By vikez06 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-26-2004, 09:01 PM
  5. Randy Moss
    By wv__viking__fan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 05:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •