Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Randy Moss interview on NFL Countdown

"midgensa" wrote:
    "Wiggles67" wrote:
    I saw the interview and it was really.....welll interesting. I do give Moss credit for putting on a very mature interview, not whining or doing anything to really draw attention to himself.

But something kind of bugged me about it and after a couple of days I realized what it was. Moss didnt smile from the responses he gave I would go as far as to say I really dont think he's happy in CA. You havent seen any crazy dances or even that big smile he has. I think Moss is learning a lot this year. Not on the field, but about how to act and doing some self evaluation. Just a hunch! But he definately didnt seem like the same Moss I grew to love in MN
    That is a very valid point. Even as Moss did so many things that could piss people off he often dropped that infectious smile while here. Have not seen much of that in Cali. I don't think he wanted to be traded, but the past is the past. It would be a shame to watch him play and look like this for how ever many years he has left ...
    So maybe Wilf should trade back for him next year...I am sure that Randy wouldn't mind being reunited with Pep...let bygones be bygones and all that...hey, Tice did say to dream...so dream I shall!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:
    "Wiggles67" wrote:
    I saw the interview and it was really.....welll interesting. I do give Moss credit for putting on a very mature interview, not whining or doing anything to really draw attention to himself.

But something kind of bugged me about it and after a couple of days I realized what it was. Moss didnt smile from the responses he gave I would go as far as to say I really dont think he's happy in CA. You havent seen any crazy dances or even that big smile he has. I think Moss is learning a lot this year. Not on the field, but about how to act and doing some self evaluation. Just a hunch! But he definately didnt seem like the same Moss I grew to love in MN
    That is a very valid point. Even as Moss did so many things that could piss people off he often dropped that infectious smile while here. Have not seen much of that in Cali. I don't think he wanted to be traded, but the past is the past. It would be a shame to watch him play and look like this for how ever many years he has left ...
    So maybe Wilf should trade back for him next year...I am sure that Randy wouldn't mind being reunited with Pep...let bygones be bygones and all that...hey, Tice did say to dream...so dream I shall!!! :lol:
    I've been dreaming about that ever since they got rid of Randy. It almost brought me to tears when I watched that press conference of him in Oakland. I will never forgive whoever made the decision to trade him.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

and that was the last time i saw randy smile was that press conference and it did seem hollow. I think oakland is really messing up his career.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Everyone has seen that bang cartoon, that is a fake Guiness "Brilliant!" commercial? They do let him run around wide open. Collins doesn't know when he is open, and the O can't do anything with him. After 9 games of jogging around wide open, it would get old. I really feel for Randy, poor guy. Thats like getting canned at a good job to flip burgers. Would you like fries with that?

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

Just for Randy's sake, when does his contract end in Oakland?

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

They didn't sign him to a new contract right? So I think (don't really know or will try too), but wouldn't it end the same as if he were still with the Vikes?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234