Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Randy Moss interview on NFL Countdown

Did anybody see this? I was just wondering what Moss had to say about the Vikings this year.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Randy Moss interview on NFL Countdown

Just your usual, he said he really wasnt surprised by the boat trip, etc. Said he had to face the music for his antics while in MN and now these individuals have to do the same.

Pretty much what I expected.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Yah definitley sounded like Moss.. Just said he isn't mad he isn't getting too many balls thrown his way.. Just frustrated they aren't winning.. And he said T-ho and him could never be on the same team but T-ho would fit in at Oak..

It was funny Irvin after the segment said Moss should learn how to run routes like him then he would get some balls thrown his way..

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I didn't see it, and I was about ready to go dredge up a Moss thread so I could post what I did just see.

I was watching the SKin/Raidaaaassss game and Moss beat the Skins deep on a post and Collins under threw him.

Maybe this is why Moss isn't Moss this year. I don't think he is happy at all out in Cali. He has been diplomatic and I give him credit for that. The portion of the interview they showed earlier this week, I thought he was being very diplomatic about the season and the coach.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

I would agree with you and I can't say I'm surprised.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

It was funny Irvin after the segment said Moss should learn how to run routes like him then he would get some balls thrown his way..
    Yeah, Irvin will say anything to make himself sound good, much like Diçkta. No one on ESPN comes off as likeable really.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"snowinapril" wrote:
    I didn't see it, and I was about ready to go dredge up a Moss thread so I could post what I did just see.

I was watching the SKin/Raidaaaassss game and Moss beat the Skins deep on a post and Collins under threw him.

Maybe this is why Moss isn't Moss this year. I don't think he is happy at all out in Cali. He has been diplomatic and I give him credit for that. The portion of the interview they showed earlier this week, I thought he was being very diplomatic about the season and the coach.
    Yeah everyone (outside this board) keeps asking if the Vikings miss Moss, no one has bothered to ask if Moss misses the Vikings. Hard to say...he was part of a more dynamic offense here and he may miss Pep at times, but I don't think he really regrets the trade. I was hoping to hear him say something about it in the interview.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

Yeah everyone (outside this board) keeps asking if the Vikings miss Moss, no one has bothered to ask if Moss misses the Vikings. Hard to say...he was part of a more dynamic offense here and he may miss Pep at times, but I don't think he really regrets the trade. I was hoping to hear him say something about it in the interview.
    I think Moss is smarter than people give him credit for. I think this was an eye opener for him. I think he knows it wouldn't do him any good to verbalize that he misses the Vikes, he can't do anyting about it. Just like it doesn't do any good to verbalize any displeasure with the Raiders. It is what it is!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Anyone checking out the Raiders game? Moss is just jogging around.. And on the sidelines just looks miserable.. I feel bad for the guy kinda

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

It looks like Porter is the man for Oakland.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast