DROY - AJ Hawk
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Formo is offline Team Alumni

Re: R.O.Y

OROY = Bush or Maroney
    DROY = Hawk or Greenway

Actually, Mario or Hawk will win the DROY I would think, but I would LOVE to see Greenway steal it from 'em!
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

OROY-Josheph Adai, will benefit from having so many weapons around him, teams wont worry so much about stopping Adai as they will stopping the passing game.

DROY- AJ Hawk, as much as i hate to say it the guy is a beast, hated to see him go to Green Bay.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

It has to be guys who have a chance at starting and making an impact. I can't see any of the QB's being effective.

OROY - Reggie Bush

DROY - AJ Hawk. It'll be between Hawk and Williams. (I don't see Greenway having as immediate an impact. We addressed LB in free agency, and EJ Henderson and D. Thomas have had another year to mature. Greenway will probably be worked in more slowly).

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

OROY: Vernon Davis, TE -San Francisco. Seriously, they have nobody else to give the ball to, and he should be able to be a day 1 starter. Besides most of the other day 1 draft picks on offense will be weaned into their systems over time, and I don't see the Saints getting rid of Deuce just yet, and he won't sit on the bench all year.

DROY: A.J. Hawk, LB - Green Bay. Less sure here, but he is a complete player, and this is probably te safest defensive player to predict.
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

revprodeji is offline Starter

I think you need to look to Huff for the def rookie. For Offensive probably Ver Davis, who else is smith gonna throw to?

sims is the bust of the draft, one hit in the head and he is done
    www.prodeji.mychoices.biz

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"revprodeji" wrote:
    I think you need to look to Huff for the def rookie. For Offensive probably Ver Davis, who else is smith gonna throw to?

Smith can't throw, so nobody on the 49ers is getting OROY . What did he have like one TD and 11 INTS in like 7 starts last year, yikes.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "revprodeji" wrote:

Smith can't throw, so nobody on the 49ers is getting OROY . What did he have like one TD and 11 INTS in like 7 starts last year, yikes.
    I agree, i dont doubt that Davis is a beast, i just doubt that he will see the ball much with Smith behind center.

oroy reggie bush
    droy ernie sims

"smootbythefoot" wrote:
    oroy reggie bush
    droy ernie sims
    I was a big fan of Sims until i heard about the concussions, they worry me. I had 4 in 3 years of high school hockey, and was forced to hang up the skates after the last one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast