Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Quinn Won't Interview At Pro Day

Brady Quinn Begrudgingly Allows NFL Scouts to Measure His Penis
    sportspickle.com

[size=1pt]For any of you dumb mother fuckers that accuse me of posting misleading stories...maybe you should look in the mirror and reconsider your intelligence level, as you can see, there are two references to the article: a direct link, and the name of the website.[/size]

After several days of requests from a handful of scouts at the NFL combine to weigh and measure his manhood, former Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn finally relented on Tuesday.

“I keep hearing how my stock is dropping, so after talking it over with my agent, we thought I should do whatever the scouts ask of me to keep them happy,” said Quinn. “It was really awkward, but I think it will be beneficial in the end. The Raiders guy said that since I let him touch it and photograph it, they’ll draft me No. 1. Apparently Al Davis is some kind of sexual deviant and wanted a picture. I can’t say I’m all that surprised.”

Quinn’s official measurement of 5.15 inches – 7.75 inches expanded – allayed any lingering doubts anyone had about the stud quarterback.

“He has a chiseled jaw. Thick, beautiful hair. Smoldering eyes and hard, brawny muscles,” said Carolina Panthers scout Mike Hunter. “But until you know what kind of equipment he’s carrying down below, you have no idea if he can truly live up to all of your fantasies. Now I know he can.”

Browns scout Hank Petrelli says Quinn’s measurements were sufficient, but far below what he had hoped.

“In my mind I pictured it hanging all the way to his knees,” said Petrelli. “And it was black. And tattooed on the shaft was ‘I love Browns scout Hank Petrelli.’ But it wasn’t any of that. So I might have to drop him in my quarterback rankings.”
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    Brady Quinn Begrudgingly Allows NFL Scouts to Measure His Penis
    sportspickle.com

[size=1pt]For any of you dumb mother fuckers that accuse me of posting misleading stories...maybe you should look in the mirror and reconsider your intelligence level, as you can see, there are two references to the article: a direct link, and the name of the website.[/size]

After several days of requests from a handful of scouts at the NFL combine to weigh and measure his manhood, former Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn finally relented on Tuesday.
    [img width=253 height=380]http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1196258/2/istockphoto_1196258_referee_touchdown.jpg[/img]

=Z=
    [size=1pt]Minimum word requirement.[/size]

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    From Pro Football Talk

QUINN WON'T INTERVIEW AT PRO DAY
    Quinn already interviewed at the combine.

Don Banks wrote this yesterday:
    Another option that now looks more plausible at No. 2 for the Lions is Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn, who could be groomed for a year behind Detroit starter Jon Kitna. Quinn's stock could be on the rise again after the Combine, where he reportedly impressed teams in his interview sessions and also ripped off an eye-opening 24 reps on the bench press.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/03/01/broncos.lions.trade/index.html

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    From Pro Football Talk

QUINN WON'T INTERVIEW AT PRO DAY
    Quinn already interviewed at the combine.

Don Banks wrote this yesterday:
    Another option that now looks more plausible at No. 2 for the Lions is Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn, who could be groomed for a year behind Detroit starter Jon Kitna. Quinn's stock could be on the rise again after the Combine, where he reportedly impressed teams in his interview sessions and also ripped off an eye-opening 24 reps on the bench press.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/03/01/broncos.lions.trade/index.html

=Z=

The interview is available on youtube.
    I posted it in a different Quinn thread.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12