Posted Jun 7, 2008

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: PURE Talent in Jacksonville

that's a relief... I was expecting
    to see some reference to Williamson as being the new Jerry Rice
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Jags should contend with the colts for the division this year
    We're bringing purple back.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Little bit of history here........I was stationed in Mayport Fl when the big push was on to get a team in Jax.
    In fact I lived right across the river from the Gator bowl were they had all the exhibition games of which I attended all of them and I had my name on the list for season tickets.

Thats how close I came to being a Jags fan.

;D

With that said, I still follow them pretty closely and I really like what Del Rio and that org are doing down there.
    Should be a damn fun team to watch this year.

(By the way, because I have the NFL Ticket on Directv I can.
    ;D)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Little bit of history here........I was stationed in Mayport Fl when the big push was on to get a team in Jax.
    In fact I lived right across the river from the Gator bowl were they had all the exhibition games of which I attended all of them and I had my name on the list for season tickets.

;D

With that said, I still follow them pretty closely and I really like what Del Rio and that org are doing down there.
    Should be a damn fun team to watch this year.

;D)
    Marr; yet another thing we have in common.
    I was living in Mandarin (right near the St. Johns River, near Julington Creek) at the time.
    Took many a charter out of Mayport, partied in Jax Beach, St Augustine, Atlantic Beach, The Landing, Hooters (X3)
    8), and frequented Clark's Fish Camp.
    Was a member at Jacksonville Golf and Country Club, and truly enjoyed the Jax experience for the five years we lived there.
    Our first daughter was born in Jacksonville, she's a Jags fan... 8)
    I have been to many Jags games and am a closet fan too, in fact, bought season tix, then had to move away.
    Kinda miss Jax, although, don't miss 85-95 degrees and brutal humidity for 6-7 months.

I'm sure you would agree that the city went through a dramatic change for the better in the whooing of the franchise.
    Wayne Weaver is a touch of class, and you gotta love the fact that Del Rio has molded the Team after himself.
    I would like nothing more than a Vikes vs Jags Super Bowl, with the Vikes winning by about 3 touchdowns - of course
    ;D

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

"MaxVike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

Should be a gol 'darnit fun team to watch this year.

;D)
    I was living in Mandarin (right near the St. Johns River, near Julington Creek) at the time.
    Took many a charter out of Mayport, partied in Jax Beach, St Augustine, Atlantic Beach, The Landing, Hooters (X3)
    Was a member at Jacksonville Golf and Country Club, and truly enjoyed the Jax experience for the five years we lived there.
    I have been to many Jags games and am a closet fan too, in fact, bought season tix, then had to move away.
    Kinda miss Jax, although, don't miss 85-95 degrees and brutal humidity for 6-7 months.

I'm sure you would agree that the city went through a dramatic change for the better in the whooing of the franchise.
    Wayne Weaver is a touch of class, and you gotta love the fact that Del Rio has molded the Team after himself.
    I would like nothing more than a Vikes vs Jags Super Bowl, with the Vikes winning by about 3 touchdowns - of course
    ;D
    LOL, Wildman was born in Jax as well.
    He still doesn't understand why I was so happy he choose to be a Vikes fan instead of a Jags fan.
    ;D

I didn't like my time there.....I was gone alot and when I was there I didn't like the 3 season they had....

Season 1 - Hot
    Season 2 - Hotter
    Season 3 - Fuckit..... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "MaxVike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

;D)

;D
    He still doesn't understand why I was so happy he choose to be a Vikes fan instead of a Jags fan.

;D

I didn't like my time there.....I was gone alot and when I was there I didn't like the 3 season they had....

Season 1 - Hot
    Season 2 - Hotter
    I am laughing my ass off.
    That is a perfect depiction of games at Jax.
    Brutal heat...but, very hot cheerleaders
    8)

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

"MaxVike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "MaxVike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

;D)

;D

;D

Season 1 - Hot
    Season 2 - Hotter
    I am laughing my jiggly butt off.
    That is a perfect depiction of games at Jax.
    Brutal heat...but, very hot cheerleaders
    8)
    LOL, I don't talk about cheerleaders on here anymore.
    I get into trouble and make an ass out of myself more than I normally do.
    ;D

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

hoags a good kid, glad to see he's still finding work

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese