Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is PTI serious?

jsa803 is offline Rookie

Is PTI serious?

I just watched PTI and at the end Wilban (or whatever the fat guy's name is) when asked if the twins would win the division he said the white sox would.
    I laughed outloud know he is from chicago and those fans will make crazy allegations.
    Then when asked the score to tonights game he siad it was a easy pick 17-7 Washington, once again he hates on minnesota, and there is no way tonights game is easy to pick, we could loose but also have a great chance to win.
    I think Wilban should stop getting high and drunk before goin on the air.
    Losers find excuses, Winners find a way!

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Is PTI serious?

First of all, his name is Wilbon, not "Wilban".

Secondly, he's a Chicago Cubs fan, not a White Sox fan.

And last but not least, he's right, we will win our division.
    ;D
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

Prophet Guest

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

I typically like Wilbon more than creamed Kornheiser, but Wilbon does stick to his allegiances a little more than he should. Anyway, we NEED this game tonight. I NEED this victory tonight. All my friends/frat brothers are making fun of me, even the brother who is another vike's fan (he's a traitor, thinks we'll do horrible, yet knows nothing about our team.) we MUST win tonight.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

jsa803 is offline Rookie

"PurplePride80" wrote:
    First of all, his name is Wilbon, not "Wilban".

Secondly, he's a Chicago Cubs fan, not a White Sox fan.

And last but not least, he's right, we will win our division.
    ;D
    are you saying the white sox will win the division? with johan un hittable liriano coming back and 2 possible mvp players on the twins?
    gol 'darnit you arent very smart about baseball

ForceOfNorse is offline Starter

Due to the fact that I can't stand both Wilbon, and Korn-holer, I just don't watch it.
    Besides, so many of their topics, and the way they speak on the topics, are are just plain retarded!

Just my opinion, though!

Go Vikes!

There is nothing wrong with someone who might have a different outlook that you.
    I know it might be new to some but the world does not revolve around MN.
    I think the twins have a good shot at winning the division but I also understand who the world series champs are and until someone else holds the trophy they are the champs and will get others to favor them.
    There is nothing wrong with that.
    In regards to the game tonight, it will be close, I hope the vikings can pull it off and get a nice start to a tough 3 game schedual.
    You republican whore!

jsa803 is offline Rookie

the twins swept the champs in there stadium how about that?

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    There is nothing wrong with someone who might have a different outlook that you.
    I think the twins have a good shot at winning the division but I also understand who the world series champs are and until someone else holds the trophy they are the champs and will get others to favor them.
    In regards to the game tonight, it will be close, I hope the vikings can pull it off and get a nice start to a tough 3 game schedual.
    I don't think anybody thinks the world revolves around MN.
    BUT in sports, it really does seem as though Minnesota usually doesn't get the credit it deserves when a team does well.
    The Twins are a great example of this.
    They have done nothing short of a miracle this season and yet they are hardly even mentioned each night on ESPN.
    We just smoked the Tigers and all I see on television is white sox, yankee, and national league highlights.
    Thank God Boston is choking on big floppy donky d!ck or we wouldn't be hearing the end of how great they are either.
    The Twins are right up there with the best in the league and I never hear about it from anybody outside of Minny.
    Too say that the ChiSox are going to flat out beat the Twins out is laughable.
    I'm sure it will be close, but to think that they have it locked up is a joke.
    Is everybody entitled to there own opinion?
    Of course.
    Is the rest of the world entitled to laugh at it....Absolutly.

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    I don't think anybody thinks the world revolves around MN.
    BUT in sports, it really does seem as though Minnesota usually doesn't get the credit it deserves when a team does well.
    The Twins are a great example of this.
    They have done nothing short of a miracle this season and yet they are hardly even mentioned each night on ESPN.
    We just smoked the Tigers and all I see on television is white sox, yankee, and national league highlights.
    Thank God Boston is choking on big floppy donky d!ck or we wouldn't be hearing the end of how great they are either.
    The Twins are right up there with the best in the league and I never hear about it from anybody outside of Minny.
    Too say that the ChiSox are going to flat out beat the Twins out is laughable.
    I'm sure it will be close, but to think that they have it locked up is a joke.
    Is everybody entitled to there own opinion?
    Of course.
    Is the rest of the world entitled to laugh at it....Absolutly.
    Baseball tonight had a great segment on the twins.
    There are too many people in MN who think the world is out to get the franchises, and everyone is against us.
    The sux do have a lighter schedule down the streatch and that could be one of the factors.
    The sux did win it all last year.
    All i am saying is sometimes people are right when they say a MN franchise will not win, it is not always because they "hate us"
    You republican whore!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast