Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 211 to 219 of 219
  1. #211
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:Pro Bowl Voting has begun

    Marrdro wrote:
    Harvin, Moss among eight players that deserved Pro Bowl selections
    Marrdro's comments follow:
    No Moss, no Bethea, no Dahani, no Ocho. WTF, anyone really think Big Mac deserves to be there?

    Hell, they even elected a fricken RB in as a FB over my boy Tahi.

    What a sham. Maybe this year will be the year that this kindof sillyness gets put to bed forever. One can only hope that when the chuckleheads don't show up, that the fans voted in, the right guys will get the nod.

    My guess, they will take the snub serious and decide not to go either.
    Tahi sucks. Favre is god. Heath is a stud.

  2. #212
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re:Pro Bowl Voting has begun

    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Harvin, Moss among eight players that deserved Pro Bowl selections
    Marrdro's comments follow:
    No Moss, no Bethea, no Dahani, no Ocho. WTF, anyone really think Big Mac deserves to be there?

    Hell, they even elected a fricken RB in as a FB over my boy Tahi.

    What a sham. Maybe this year will be the year that this kindof sillyness gets put to bed forever. One can only hope that when the chuckleheads don't show up, that the fans voted in, the right guys will get the nod.

    My guess, they will take the snub serious and decide not to go either.
    Tahi sucks. Favre is god. Heath is a stud.
    LOL......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #213
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:Pro Bowl Voting has begun

    The Green Ninja wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    Woodson is going in as the only real starter for the Pack. Rodgers and Collins are going, as well.

    AJ Hawk, Clay Matthews, Chad Clifton and Ryan Grant as alternates.

    How Chad Clifton made it and Tauscher got nowhere close is a mystery to me. Or how Hawk made it as an alternate, while I'd go as far as to say that Nick Barnett got snubbed. Again.
    Well duh Rockmolder, the voting of the Pro Bowl is a joke. It's the beginning of the season people that get the most votes. Viqueens go 8-0 and they get the most players. Packers go 4-4 and they only get 3. Um, hur, I see surmptin dur.
    Did you beat us? Did you win the division? Just wondering.

  4. #214
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re:Pro Bowl Voting has begun

    marstc09 wrote:
    The Green Ninja wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    Woodson is going in as the only real starter for the Pack. Rodgers and Collins are going, as well.

    AJ Hawk, Clay Matthews, Chad Clifton and Ryan Grant as alternates.

    How Chad Clifton made it and Tauscher got nowhere close is a mystery to me. Or how Hawk made it as an alternate, while I'd go as far as to say that Nick Barnett got snubbed. Again.
    Well duh Rockmolder, the voting of the Pro Bowl is a joke. It's the beginning of the season people that get the most votes. Viqueens go 8-0 and they get the most players. Packers go 4-4 and they only get 3. Um, hur, I see surmptin dur.
    Do you beat us? Did you win the division? Just wondering.
    Alright, lets stick to one "Probowl" thread. I have a short day and can't keep track of you in both of them.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #215
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re:Pro Bowl Voting has begun

    The Green Ninja wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    Woodson is going in as the only real starter for the Pack. Rodgers and Collins are going, as well.

    AJ Hawk, Clay Matthews, Chad Clifton and Ryan Grant as alternates.

    How Chad Clifton made it and Tauscher got nowhere close is a mystery to me. Or how Hawk made it as an alternate, while I'd go as far as to say that Nick Barnett got snubbed. Again.
    Well duh Rockmolder, the voting of the Pro Bowl is a joke. It's the beginning of the season people that get the most votes. Viqueens go 8-0 and they get the most players. Packers go 4-4 and they only get 3. Um, hur, I see surmptin dur.
    A Packer fan bringing in smack at this point of the season to a team that swept them is kind of cute, posting between episodes of ninja turtles. Reminds me of a midget porn star picking a fight with Georges St. Pierre. I hope the Vikings and Packers meet up again in the playoffs.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #216
    Freya's Avatar
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    2,456

    Re:Pro Bowl Voting has begun

    Prophet wrote:
    The only thing consistent about the Pro Bowl is that it is a consistently worthless game that means nothing in the big picture. Fuck the Pro Bowl.
    The best part about the Pro Bowl is that you are supposed to be able to see all the really outstanding players together in one game. I like it better than having to scout around watching multiple games each Sunday to do that. I'm not supposed to have to suffer through a Pro Bowl watching overpaid inepts (like McKinney). It's bad enough that I have to see him get beat, repeatedly...every week during the regular season. Seriously. Are you kidding me?!?!?!

    Let it be noted that women are apparently not the only sex concerned with size.


    Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

  7. #217
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re:Pro Bowl Voting has begun

    I like the Pro Bowl.

    And I like it even more now that it's between the Conference Championship games and the Super Bowl (no more 2 LOOOONG weeks without football!

    The Pro Bowl doesn't have any tie-ins to the playoffs (a la the MLB All Star Game), so it's not meant to be all that great.

    But, it's still football. And I still enjoy it.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  8. #218
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re:Pro Bowl Voting has begun

    Freya wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    The only thing consistent about the Pro Bowl is that it is a consistently worthless game that means nothing in the big picture. Fuck the Pro Bowl.
    The best part about the Pro Bowl is that you are supposed to be able to see all the really outstanding players together in one game. I like it better than having to scout around watching multiple games each Sunday to do that. I'm not supposed to have to suffer through a Pro Bowl watching overpaid inepts (like McKinney). It's bad enough that I have to see him get beat, repeatedly...every week during the regular season. Seriously. Are you kidding me?!?!?!

    Let it be noted that women are apparently not the only sex concerned with size.
    A sense of humor to go along with a savy football mind......

    You crack me up young lady.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #219
    TARKenton's Avatar
    TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    660

    Re:Pro Bowl Voting has begun

    Marrdro wrote:
    Harvin, Moss among eight players that deserved Pro Bowl selections
    Marrdro's comments follow:
    No Moss, no Bethea, no Dahani, no Ocho. WTF, anyone really think Big Mac deserves to be there?

    Hell, they even elected a fricken RB in as a FB over my boy Tahi.

    What a sham. Maybe this year will be the year that this kindof sillyness gets put to bed forever. One can only hope that when the chuckleheads don't show up, that the fans voted in, the right guys will get the nod.

    My guess, they will take the snub serious and decide not to go either.
    Percy is in. :cheer:

    9 Vikings that wont be in the Pro Bowl.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4796196
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Pro Bowl Voting: Top 10 Vote Leaders
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 07:39 AM
  2. Voting For The Pro Bowl Starts Today.......
    By scottishvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 04:50 PM
  3. Unlimited Voting at Tempt Destiny Has Begun!!!!!
    By purplespiderlily in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2005, 10:10 AM
  4. pro bowl voting
    By TheAnimal93 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 05:11 PM
  5. Pro Bowl Voting
    By Webby in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 01:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •