Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Pro Bowl 2010 Thread

Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    Good to see that Mars is still as ignorant as ever.
    Ignorant? I thought insults were not allowed here.

Get your trash out of here. This is not a Packer forum. I can hate Rodgers if I damn well please. Go back to your board if you want to see people jizzing all over him.
    Yeah. This is the board to see Mars covering Favre with jizz.

=Z=

HAHAHAHA

marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:

Get your trash out of here. This is not a Packer forum. I can hate Rodgers if I damn well please. Go back to your board if you want to see people jizzing all over him.
    I don't mind that you don't like Rodgers. You have some kind of irrational hatred towards anyone and anything Packers.

It makes little sense that you have to get a dig in on about half of your posts, though. Go through other forums. You're the only one who has to put in crap like this.

I can admit that Allen is a great player, you can admit that "Rodgers is a tool". And where do you base that on, anyway?

Apparently, you feel so threatened by the Packers and their fans that you have to constantly say stuff like that. As you said, we're on a Vikes forum. Feel free to.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Rockmolder wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:

I don't mind that you don't like Rodgers. You have some kind of irrational hatred towards anyone and anything Packers.

It makes little sense that you have to get a dig in on about half of your posts, though. Go through other forums. You're the only one who has to put in crap like this.

I can admit that Allen is a great player, you can admit that "Rodgers is a tool". And where do you base that on, anyway?

Apparently, you feel so threatened by the Packers and their fans that you have to constantly say stuff like that. As you said, we're on a Vikes forum. Feel free to.
    You don't like it, leave. The Packers suck. We are better than them and the last 2 years proves it. The only fan base that should be threatened is the Packers. We dominated them this year and next year will be no different.

I can and will hate the Packers. It is only irrational because you are a fan. Nobody here likes them so get use to it. Why do you think there is a whole section on trashing them. You are clearly confused.

Rodgers is a great player but he is a tool. I hate his stupid TD celebrations. IMO that makes him a tool. You don't like my opinion, leave.

Fuck the Packers. I hate them and so do 99% of the people on this board.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

lol....

There's this guy on youtube who does predictions/analysis of Vikings games. Obviousy he's going to be biased, being a Vikings fan but I like his one award he gives out "The Aaron Rodgers Garbage Stats of the Game", given to the guy who statistically had a good game but played like crap.

Its so true.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:

You don't like it, leave. The Packers suck. We are better than them and the last 2 years proves it. The only fan base that should be threatened is the Packers. We dominated them this year and next year will be no different.

I can and will hate the Packers. It is only irrational because you are a fan. Nobody here likes them so get use to it. Why do you think there is a whole section on trashing them. You are clearly confused.

Rodgers is a great player but he is a tool. I hate his stupid TD celebrations. IMO that makes him a tool. You don't like my opinion, leave.

Packers have dominated us most of Chilly's tenure... and they might do it again next year.

And to hate everything Green Bay, yet support Favre no matter what, that's sorta puzzling... But hey, if it makes sense to you.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Blog Entries

Favre isn't a packer he's a Viking. Same with Longwell and was the same as Sharper and they all tried to beat the packers and I support them. Your post is kinda puzzling but hey if that makes sense to you.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:

Packers have dominated us most of Chilly's tenure... and they might do it again next year.

And to hate everything Green Bay, yet support Favre no matter what, that's sorta puzzling... But hey, if it makes sense to you.
    There is a difference. I am a Viking fan. I am not so sure you are. I guess all of those thousands of Vikings fans in the dome are confused as well. We have won 2 division titles in the 4 years Childress has been here. Yes C Mac the Packers have dominated us most of Chilly's tenure. Damn it is so easy proving you wrong.

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    lol....

There's this guy on youtube who does predictions/analysis of Vikings games. Obviousy he's going to be biased, being a Vikings fan but I like his one award he gives out "The Aaron Rodgers Garbage Stats of the Game", given to the guy who statistically had a good game but played like crap.

Its so true.
    Yeah, ok.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

marstc09 wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:

There is a difference. I am a Viking fan. I am not so sure you are. I guess all of those thousands of Vikings fans in the dome are confused as well. We have won 2 division titles in the 4 years Childress has been here. Yes C Mac the Packers have dominated us most of Chilly's tenure. Damn it is so easy proving you wrong.
    Wait... what? I didn't say anything that could be proven wrong.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Blog Entries

C Mac D wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:

Wait... what? I didn't say anything that could be proven wrong.

You keep thinking that... *pats C Mac on the head you keep thinking that

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast