Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Pro Bowl 2008

  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Pro Bowl 2008

    http://www.nfl.com/probowl

    Never have been a fan of the Pro Bowl, yet I'm almost drawn in every year because I'm dreading the long offseason and the endless supply of ridiculous mock drafts that are never correct.

    Will probably record it just to get a glimpse of some of the Vikings and a shot of Purple Jesus to hold me over.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Pro Bowl

    I don't care much for it either but I watch it for the same reasons I watch Pre-season games.....Its football.

    I sure hope no one gets hurt as well.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,550

    Re: Pro Bowl

    "Prophet" wrote:
    http://www.nfl.com/probowl

    Never have been a fan of the Pro Bowl, yet I'm almost drawn in every year because I'm dreading the long offseason and the endless supply of ridiculous mock drafts that are never correct.

    Will probably record it just to get a glimpse of some of the Vikings and a shot of Purple Jesus to hold me over.
    I find myself living on youtube.com and nfl.com; watching highlights over and over.
    Also, I've watched the NY and the SD games at least 4 times each...how sad is that
    :-

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  4. #4
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Pro Bowl

    "MaxVike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    http://www.nfl.com/probowl

    Never have been a fan of the Pro Bowl, yet I'm almost drawn in every year because I'm dreading the long offseason and the endless supply of ridiculous mock drafts that are never correct.

    Will probably record it just to get a glimpse of some of the Vikings and a shot of Purple Jesus to hold me over.
    I find myself living on youtube.com and nfl.com; watching highlights over and over.
    Also, I've watched the NY and the SD games at least 4 times each...how sad is that
    :-\
    ....and it's <24 hrs into the offseason.
    Next thing you know you'll be posting in 'taking a dump', then you know you have crossed the line.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #5
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Pro Bowl

    "MaxVike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    http://www.nfl.com/probowl

    Never have been a fan of the Pro Bowl, yet I'm almost drawn in every year because I'm dreading the long offseason and the endless supply of ridiculous mock drafts that are never correct.

    Will probably record it just to get a glimpse of some of the Vikings and a shot of Purple Jesus to hold me over.
    I find myself living on youtube.com and nfl.com; watching highlights over and over.
    Also, I've watched the NY and the SD games at least 4 times each...how sad is that
    :-\
    Didn't you record the Bears(in chicago) that was one of the best games ever.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    224

    Re: Pro Bowl

    man I can't wait to see purple jesus and the williams do their thing on probowl

  7. #7
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Pro Bowl

    [size=12pt]Eye of the storm[/size]
    By James C. Black, Yahoo! Sports
    February 7, 2008
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #8
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Pro Bowl 2008

    I am going to get nervous when Peterson touches the ball.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    224

    Re: Pro Bowl 2008

    "marstc09" wrote:
    I am going to get nervous when Peterson touches the ball.
    Me too lol

  10. #10
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Pro Bowl 2008

    Feb. 10, 2008

    4:30 p.m. ET, FOX


    That is 3:30 Central Time

    I am excited.
    I am totally looking forward to this game with AD in it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 11:50 AM
  2. 10 best first-time Pro Bowl bets for 2008
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 08:57 PM
  3. PHoD looks back on the 2008 off season (2008 draft results include)!
    By PurpleHornsOfDestruction in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 05:33 AM
  4. 2008 Senior Bowl Practice - NFL Network
    By MaxVike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 03:02 PM
  5. Only NFL QB That Played in Rose bowl/Canada Grey Cup Bowl/Superbowl
    By Frostbite in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 04:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •