Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50
  1. #11
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Possibly the stupidest quote I have ever read...

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    I think the quote from Al Gore when he claimed to have created the internet is more stupid than this one.
    Well that ranks up there.

    Politicians always say stuff like that.

    Kerry and his "I voted for the war, before I was against the war" quote is a good one too.

    Man there are a million of political quotes like that.

    You know they publish books with just political mis-speaks in them.

    They are a riot.
    I didn't know that but it doesn't surprise me...I'd love to get my hands on one of those for an hour.
    ;-)

  2. #12
    Turboe's Avatar
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,593

    Re: Possibly the stupidest quote I have ever read...

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Maybe the stupidest quote I have ever read.

    _"They don't want to just sit there, line up and play football. They want to try to catch you off guard. They don't want to play smashmouth football, they want to trick you. They want to catch you substituting, know what I mean? They don't want to just call a play, get up there and run a play. They want to make you think. They want it to be a thinking game instead of a football game." (Steelers linebacker Joey Porter, on the Colts)
    I wonder how many "ya know's" were cut from his quote.

    Ever notice how pro sports figures say "ya know" every fifth word?
    Actually the really literate among us prefer the term "Kno-ut-em-sayn?" (Know what Im sayin?) to "ya know".

  3. #13
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Possibly the stupidest quote I have ever read...

    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    I think the quote from Al Gore when he claimed to have created the internet is more stupid than this one.
    Well that ranks up there.

    Politicians always say stuff like that.

    Kerry and his "I voted for the war, before I was against the war" quote is a good one too.

    Man there are a million of political quotes like that.

    You know they publish books with just political mis-speaks in them.

    They are a riot.
    I didn't know that but it doesn't surprise me...I'd love to get my hands on one of those for an hour.
    Are you sure about that?

    It may cause you to never vote.

    LOL

  4. #14
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Possibly the stupidest quote I have ever read...

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    I think the quote from Al Gore when he claimed to have created the internet is more stupid than this one.
    Well that ranks up there.

    Politicians always say stuff like that.

    Kerry and his "I voted for the war, before I was against the war" quote is a good one too.

    Man there are a million of political quotes like that.

    You know they publish books with just political mis-speaks in them.

    They are a riot.
    I didn't know that but it doesn't surprise me...I'd love to get my hands on one of those for an hour.
    Are you sure about that?

    It may cause you to never vote.

    LOL
    hahaha :lol:


    Their loss right??

    maybe when they come out with "Brilliant Political Quotes" book I'll forgive them after that.
    ;-)

  5. #15
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Possibly the stupidest quote I have ever read...

    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    I think the quote from Al Gore when he claimed to have created the internet is more stupid than this one.
    Well that ranks up there.

    Politicians always say stuff like that.

    Kerry and his "I voted for the war, before I was against the war" quote is a good one too.

    Man there are a million of political quotes like that.

    You know they publish books with just political mis-speaks in them.

    They are a riot.
    I didn't know that but it doesn't surprise me...I'd love to get my hands on one of those for an hour.
    Are you sure about that?

    It may cause you to never vote.

    LOL

    hahaha :lol:


    Their loss right??

    maybe when they come out with "Brilliant Political Quotes" book I'll forgive them after that.
    Oh that one is in print already.
    You'll find it in the "Fiction" section.

    :lol:

  6. #16
    PurpleManiac's Avatar
    PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    348

    Re: Possibly the stupidest quote I have ever read...

    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

    By who else...President Gearge Dubio Bush

    Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

  7. #17
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Possibly the stupidest quote I have ever read...

    When Will Ferrell was still on SNL and he'd do the George W. impersonations it was magical. He did such a good job and made it just hilarious.
    ;-)

  8. #18
    PurpleManiac's Avatar
    PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    348

    Re: Possibly the stupidest quote I have ever read...

    "I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them."
    -George Bush

    Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

  9. #19
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Possibly the stupidest quote I have ever read...

    Of course it was Bush! My bumper sticker read: "A village in TX is missing it's idiot!"

    For fun type: miserable failure - in Google and hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button and watch what comes up first. Hurry before Google fixes it!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  10. #20
    PurpleManiac's Avatar
    PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    348

    Re: Possibly the stupidest quote I have ever read...

    or...

    The world is more like it is now then it ever has before.
    -Dwight Eisenhower

    Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 09:11 AM
  2. The Stupidest People You'll Ever Meet
    By Zeus in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 11:26 PM
  3. People Do the Stupidest Things
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 08:50 PM
  4. WE ARE THE STUPIDEST TEAM
    By Hitstick31 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-16-2005, 11:34 PM
  5. stupidest thing i have ever seen
    By Lotza in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 05:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •