Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Possible Droughens trade by Broncos to Browns...CRAP!

"nareg" wrote:
    but dilfer would fit the browns for now , because they need the defensive help last year they sucked defensivly, them and the bengals were the teams that had a colloge basketball game score.
    That was a bad game, but their Offense really blows more than their D.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

The browns are all set to take a QB at #3, if they stay at 3. They might be willing to trade down some, but will be very willing to stay at 3 and take a QB, if they don't get a decent trade offer. It sounds like rogers will be going to miami and the browns will be happy about that, because they think alex smith is the better fit for them.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

CRAP!!! Now there is no way that Cleveland takes an RB...let's hope that they are thinking QB...and NOT LB or WR!

CRAP!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2025542
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

What are the Broncos trying to do? Reassemble Cleveland's DOMINATING DEFENSE from a year ago? LOL

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I think the browns will take a young QB in the first round for Dilfer to groom.. Possibly start this year... Problem is there isnt a strong group of QBs this year.. Rogers will go first and if Alex smith is gone.. prob not.. they will go with DJ im sure

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    The browns are all set to take a QB at #3, if they stay at 3. They might be willing to trade down some, but will be very willing to stay at 3 and take a QB, if they don't get a decent trade offer. It sounds like rogers will be going to miami and the browns will be happy about that, because they think alex smith is the better fit for them.
    You mean Dilfer isn't going to cut the mustard for the long term.:lol: Yeah, they are probably going to draft a QB but you think they would learn. I am convinced that I wouldbe drafting QBs but instead be plucking QBs from the NFL Europe or something instead of the draft. The QB draft is so risky.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    You mean Dilfer isn't going to cut the mustard for the long term.:lol: Yeah, they are probably going to draft a QB but you think they would learn. I am convinced that I wouldbe drafting QBs but instead be plucking QBs from the NFL Europe or something instead of the draft. The QB draft is so risky.
    Drafting a QB worked for us! But what do we care if they draft a QB that flops...I don't care...I just want them to take one so that they don't take the players that we want...and we definitely don't want or need a QB!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    They are not going to take a QB at #3 this year. Guaranteed. They are still working with McCown and if they do it will be in a future draft. They are leary of the gamble associated with a QB at #3.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12