Thread: Is it possible?

Purple D is offline Starter

Is it possible?

Could the Detroit Lions finish the season without 10 or more wins as predicted by Kitna?
    With their remaining Schedule it could be tough to pull out another 4 wins.
    Just wanted to know what all of you had to say about this?
    Hopefully something like this has not already been posted.
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Is it possible?

I would love to see them fall short of the 10 win mark. I think it's a real possiblity too. It all depends on if Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde shows up for the Minnesota and San Diego games. If the Vikes and the Chargers play like they can, then they will beat the Lions, but if the turnover prone, anemic Vikes and Chargers show up, the Lions may get to 10 wins after all.

Purple D is offline Starter

I would just like to see them self destruct.
    I thought Kitna was a jiggly butt when he made the 10 game prediction and I would like to see him be wrong
    and
    I think it would be funny if the Vikes ended up with a better record.
    But I don't want them having a better draft choice than us next year either.
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Self destruction set to begin on Thursday against the pack, and continued Dec 2nd against the Vikes...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    Self destruction set to begin on Thursday against the pack, and continued Dec 2nd against the Vikes...
    Stick a fork in them.
    They are done.
    They win one more and finish the season 7-9.