singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Position Battles Attraction of Camp

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Prophet Guest

Re: Position Battles Attraction of Camp

QUOTE TO NOTE: “A lot of teams come to camp and they don’t probably hit until a scrimmage or whatever. I think by us hitting now we’re going to be a very physical team.” — CB Fred Smoot

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    QUOTE TO NOTE: “A lot of teams come to camp and they don’t probably hit until a scrimmage or whatever. I think by us hitting now we’re going to be a very physical team.” — CB Fred Smoot
    Or a very hurting team! :lol:
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Singer just wondering why you have this and another article about the Vikes in the General NFL forum.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Or a very hurting team! :lol:
    I'm not sure he realized what he said.

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

I'm a little confused/worried about kluwe holding for longwell. last year, some, including longwell (i think) pointed to the new holder as a reason for his struggles. I think letting him practice with kluwe, who isn't a lock to make the team (unless they keep 2 punters) work with longwell, who has had a history of poor adjustments to new holders.
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Eyedea" wrote:
    I'm a little confused/worried about kluwe holding for longwell. last year, some, including longwell (i think) pointed to the new holder as a reason for his struggles. I think letting him practice with kluwe, who isn't a lock to make the team (unless they keep 2 punters) work with longwell, who has had a history of poor adjustments to new holders.
    I sincerely doubt Kluwe won't make the team; Torp was just insurance in case Kluwe couldn't bounce back from the injury, and to see them penciling Kluwe as the primary holder solidifies my belief Torp will be gone soon.
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Singer just wondering why you have this and another article about the Vikes in the General NFL forum.
    My mistake. I probably hit "New Topic" while I was in a thread from the "General NFL" forum or I did it from a thread that was in the Vikings forum but was moved to the General NFL discussion as I was posting the
    "How good are the Vikes?" thread.

I posted this article by hitting "New Topic" while I was in the "How good are the Vikes?" thread.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"Eyedea" wrote:

So what are you saying, that we should sign Doug Peterson out of retirement to hold for Longwell? Longwell went to a new team, so anyone that holds the ball for him will be new to him.. If they are working together the whole camp, there is no reason why they can't gel.. They have plenty of time to get it down..

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "Eyedea" wrote:

So what are you saying, that we should sign Doug Peterson out of retirement to hold for Longwell? Longwell went to a new team, so anyone that holds the ball for him will be new to him.. If they are working together the whole camp, there is no reason why they can't gel.. They have plenty of time to get it down..
    No, I'm saying that he should work with someone that is a lock for the team so they can gel longer.
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis