Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Portis defends Vick

"Marrdro" wrote:
    I couldn't figure out who the guy next to him was.
    He seemed to agree.
    Wouldn't it be something if this got bigger than what it is???????
    The guy next to him is Chris Samuels.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I couldn't figure out who the guy next to him was.
    He seemed to agree.
    Wouldn't it be something if this got bigger than what it is???????
    The guy next to him is Chris Samuels.

=Z=
    Thanks Z.
    Gettin lots of coverage down here on our ESPN Radio station.
    Redskins fans are freakin out
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

I kinda like portis eventhough I don't agree with him on this issue. But you have to keep in mind that these guys are young and dumb and rich. That is a deadly combination

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

Well I mean he is right all he had to add at the end was if he choses to do that he should own the consequences. He is a grown man if he wants to have dog fights have dog fights, just know that if and when you get caught you are breaking the law and be ready for that.

That being said i dont find it incredibly hard to believe he has some moocher ass cousins living there, that he is rarely home, and that they were doing this themselves. Seems possible.

I hate Mike Vick too. I think he is overated, I think he has character issues but he may be out of the loop on this one.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

what a joke..portis is a complete fool, because hes probably in on dog fighting as much as anybody else..its cruelty for animals for starters, and theyre also betting on it, which is also illegal..hopefully vick is convicted, and imprisoned for this..the atlanta falcons should be ashamed to have such a fool on their team

il take a team full of stripper loving partygoers on the lake over a piece of crap qb that kills dogs
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"olson_10" wrote:
    what a joke..portis is a complete fool, because hes probably in on dog fighting as much as anybody else..its cruelty for animals for starters, and theyre also betting on it, which is also illegal..hopefully vick is convicted, and imprisoned for this..the atlanta falcons should be ashamed to have such a fool on their team

il take a team full of stripper loving partygoers on the lake over a piece of crap qb that kills dogs
    So it's ok to abuse and degrade women but not dogs? And if I remember Daunte excuse was that he was playing dice during the entire incident.

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:

So it's ok to abuse and degrade women but not dogs? And if I remember Daunte excuse was that he was playing dice during the entire incident.
    The dogs don't have a choice.
    I believe that's a BIG GODDAMN DIFFERENCE between the two incidents.

=Z=

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:

The dogs don't have a choice.
    I believe that's a BIG GODDAMN DIFFERENCE between the two incidents.

=Z=
    The workers on the boats didn't have a choice to witness all of that. Dogs never have a choice about anything, they are just GODDAMN DOGS.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Portis is a twonk.

And Vick has issues. He made his bed, let him lie in it. The poor baby. I hope mommy is on speed dial.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    The workers on the boats didn't have a choice to witness all of that. Dogs never have a choice about anything, they are just GODDAMN DOGS.
    Yes, and a crime was committed, fines were paid and it's over.

I'm digging your animal rights stance, tho.
    Have you stomped on any kittens yet today?

=Z=

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast