Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Poor, Poor Eagles Fans

    I've never NOT pulled for an NFC team in the Super Bowl, even when the Pack was involved. But I have to say that the classless Eagles fans made me thoroughly enjoy watching the Pats systematically destroy the Eagles.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  2. #2
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Poor, Poor Eagles Fans

    Did Andy Reid attend the Denny Green School of Clock Management?

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  3. #3
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    Poor, Poor Eagles Fans

    lol skol. the iggles tried to make a fibber out of you there with about 3 minutes to go. lol
    then the wheels came off. the clock was definitely an issue. go pats!!!
    well, we are all undefeated again.
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

  4. #4
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Poor, Poor Eagles Fans

    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    lol skol. the iggles tried to make a fibber out of you there with about 3 minutes to go. lol
    then the wheels came off. the clock was definitely an issue. go pats!!!
    well, we are all undefeated again.
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!!
    :lol: I had my finger ready and waiting on the "edit button" just in case.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  5. #5
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    Poor, Poor Eagles Fans

    "SKOL" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    lol skol. the iggles tried to make a fibber out of you there with about 3 minutes to go. lol
    then the wheels came off. the clock was definitely an issue. go pats!!!
    well, we are all undefeated again.
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!!
    :lol: I had my finger ready and waiting on the "edit button" just in case.
    :cheers: :lol: cracking up!!! i was going to post myself then they scored about the time i typed my first letter and i said...ooo i better wait a sec.lmao

    branch mvp. at least they didnt just give to a qb this time.

  6. #6
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Poor, Poor Eagles Fans

    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    lol skol. the iggles tried to make a fibber out of you there with about 3 minutes to go. lol
    then the wheels came off. the clock was definitely an issue. go pats!!!
    well, we are all undefeated again.
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!!
    Proud fan of the UNDEFEATED Minnesota Vikings!!! GO VIKES!!! :cheers:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #7
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Poor, Poor Eagles Fans

    I wonder if the death toll in Philly rose last night!!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  8. #8
    vikes09's Avatar
    vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,260

    Poor, Poor Eagles Fans

    its at a record high vkg4life. :lol:
    either way there was going to be right. win or lose. theres going 2 be alot of unhappy stewards on those planes to philly. :shock:

  9. #9
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Poor, Poor Eagles Fans

    Maybe we should PM our philly fans that were here to see how they are doing.

    Second thought, won't waste the time, they probably don't have time to read a PM anyway. They are probably kicking around some poor elderly lady on the street wearing a Patriots Sweatshirt.

  10. #10
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Poor, Poor Eagles Fans

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Maybe we should PM our philly fans that were here to see how they are doing.

    Second thought, won't waste the time, they probably don't have time to read a PM anyway. They are probably kicking around some poor elderly lady on the street wearing a Patriots Sweatshirt.
    No, just throwing batteries at her!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 07:55 AM
  2. Poor, poor Paris Hilton!!!
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 10:48 PM
  3. Poor Torii...
    By baumy300 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 04:23 AM
  4. Poor Bears....
    By FedjeViking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 09:51 AM
  5. Poor Guy
    By magicci in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 05:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •