Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re:Police To Give Update On Big Ben Accusations

    I really thought this would get a bit more play on here. Maybe he is getting preferential treatment.

    I know the press, the ones that are covering it, make the point that they aren't every chance they get.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #12
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re:Police To Give Update On Big Ben Accusations

    Mr Anderson wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    Things are coming out right now.

    Long-time Pittsburgh sportscaster unloads on Big Ben

    by Mike Florio

    ...Here's what Steigerwald says about Roethlisberger: "First of all, none of this surprises me. Ben is a bad citizen. He doesn't know how to treat people and he definitely doesn't know how to handle being the quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers. In my more than 30 years of working in the Pittsburgh sports media, I have never had any player come close to generating as many unsolicited questions from fans as Roethlisberger has. They want to know why he's such a jackass. And these aren't just Steelers fans who got turned down for an autograph. It's men and women from all walks of life."
    I was about to post this link as well.

    In the article it says he blew off a Make A Wish kid!

    What an asshole, seriously. Do what you want to adults, but to blow off a dying child you promised to visit is indescribable, seriously, words cannot describe that level of doucheness, dickitude, assholiness, etc.
    I have just added him to my despised NFL player list. What an asshole.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #13
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re:Police To Give Update On Big Ben Accusations

    Prophet wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    Things are coming out right now.

    Long-time Pittsburgh sportscaster unloads on Big Ben

    by Mike Florio

    ...Here's what Steigerwald says about Roethlisberger: "First of all, none of this surprises me. Ben is a bad citizen. He doesn't know how to treat people and he definitely doesn't know how to handle being the quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers. In my more than 30 years of working in the Pittsburgh sports media, I have never had any player come close to generating as many unsolicited questions from fans as Roethlisberger has. They want to know why he's such a jackass. And these aren't just Steelers fans who got turned down for an autograph. It's men and women from all walks of life."
    I was about to post this link as well.

    In the article it says he blew off a Make A Wish kid!

    What an asshole, seriously. Do what you want to adults, but to blow off a dying child you promised to visit is indescribable, seriously, words cannot describe that level of doucheness, dickitude, assholiness, etc.
    I have just added him to my despised NFL player list. What an asshole.
    Went sniffing about the area sports columnists. I was suprised by how hated this guy is in Steeler town.

    Is that a recent change or is it something that has alwasy been there?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #14
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re:Police To Give Update On Big Ben Accusations

    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    Things are coming out right now.

    Long-time Pittsburgh sportscaster unloads on Big Ben

    by Mike Florio

    ...Here's what Steigerwald says about Roethlisberger: "First of all, none of this surprises me. Ben is a bad citizen. He doesn't know how to treat people and he definitely doesn't know how to handle being the quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers. In my more than 30 years of working in the Pittsburgh sports media, I have never had any player come close to generating as many unsolicited questions from fans as Roethlisberger has. They want to know why he's such a jackass. And these aren't just Steelers fans who got turned down for an autograph. It's men and women from all walks of life."
    I was about to post this link as well.

    In the article it says he blew off a Make A Wish kid!

    What an asshole, seriously. Do what you want to adults, but to blow off a dying child you promised to visit is indescribable, seriously, words cannot describe that level of doucheness, dickitude, assholiness, etc.
    I have just added him to my despised NFL player list. What an asshole.
    Went sniffing about the area sports columnists. I was suprised by how hated this guy is in Steeler town.

    Is that a recent change or is it something that has alwasy been there?
    I was under the assumption that he was the 'blue collar' guy that fit into the community. I guess being a sexual predator and asshole that stiffs children dying of cancer changes that. The initial euphoria stage of Roethlisberger's career is over and he appears to be heading down the trail that makes Ron Mexico look like a hero in comparison. A trail that is not desirable.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #15
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,597

    Re:Police To Give Update On Big Ben Accusations

    We're bringing purple back.

  6. #16
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,528

    Re:Police To Give Update On Big Ben Accusations

    http://www.bigbennews.com/

    Interesting... doesn't seem to cover the biggest Ben news.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #17
    scottishvike's Avatar
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Posts
    1,715
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re:Police To Give Update On Big Ben Accusations

    C Mac D wrote:
    http://www.bigbennews.com/

    Interesting... doesn't seem to cover the biggest Ben news.
    Or does it....

    Today is Ben's 28th birthday and one lucky fan will receive a gift!

  8. #18
    Stonecoldet3's Avatar
    Stonecoldet3 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Grants Pass, OR
    Posts
    207

    Re:Police To Give Update On Big Ben Accusations

    scottishvike wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    http://www.bigbennews.com/

    Interesting... doesn't seem to cover the biggest Ben news.
    Or does it....

    Today is Ben's 28th birthday and one lucky fan will receive a gift!
    as unfortunate as the situation is...I couldnt help but chuckle a bit! lol

  9. #19
    JPPT1974's Avatar
    JPPT1974 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    254

    Re:Police To Give Update On Big Ben Accusations

    Wouldn't be surprsing if a third woman came forth with sexual misconduct allegations.
    NFL 2013 is Here!

  10. #20
    Ranger's Avatar
    Ranger is offline Coach
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,080

    Re:Police To Give Update On Big Ben Accusations

    Big Jen Rapelisberger

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. False Accusations by CMac
    By ejmat in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:17 AM
  2. Police give man with prostitute a break
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 04:05 PM
  3. Give Me 6 and 10
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 06:30 PM
  4. Don't give up just yet
    By Viking_Spirit in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-26-2004, 12:41 AM
  5. Let's give it up for LEO!
    By DoubleDown11 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:02 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •