Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1
    aceclown is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    948

    Plummer to be traded after 06 season

    Broncos | Plummer will likely be traded after 2006 season
    Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:20:00 -0700

    ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Denver Broncos QB Jake Plummer will likely be traded after the 2006 season, paving the way for QB Jay Cutler to take over as the team's starter.



    Just wondering, as Vikings fans would you welcome Jake Plummer as an option at starting QB in the future.
    I write this as he throws an int lol.


    Chuch.

  2. #2
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: Plummer to be traded after 06 season

    No, Bj/Bollinger still have two more seasons between them. Then, the future arrives... I'm so PUMPED
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

  3. #3
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Plummer to be traded after 06 season

    I would rather give TJ a try than put plummer in there.

    Plummer is great at times and at others he is terrible.

  4. #4
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Plummer to be traded after 06 season

    TARVARIS IS THE VIKINGS QB OF THE FUTURE

  5. #5
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Plummer to be traded after 06 season

    I wouldn't. As much as we've choked in the playoffs and in Super Bowls, the last thing I want is a quarterback that is known as a historic choker.

    I think this year and next are Brad's, then the year after that is Tarvaris if he develops the way Childress wants him to. I think Brad is our man for at least 2008 though.

  6. #6
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Plummer to be traded after 06 season

    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    I wouldn't. As much as we've choked in the playoffs and in Super Bowls, the last thing I want is a quarterback that is known as a historic choker.

    I think this year and next are Brad's, then the year after that is Tarvaris if he develops the way Childress wants him to. I think Brad is our man for at least 2008 though.
    Hey, there was a stat they threw up on the screen tonight that I was like "WHAT?" when they showed it.
    Plummer is like the 3rd on the list with wins in close games.
    I am not sure how they worded it exactly.
    It was Dan Marino, John Elway and then Plummer.
    I think the criteria was 3 point or less games with a win.
    It wasn't comebacks, it was just close games decided by 3 points or less that the QB was on the winning side of.

  7. #7
    MaddenVodkaAddict's Avatar
    MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    796

    Re: Plummer to be traded after 06 season

    If Mr. Leinart has a good showing for the rest of the year and Mr. Bradley Johnson doesn't start producing more...Ill begin to think of what may have come if the Vikings organization would have moved up in the draft while they had the chance... In the meantime, one can only wait to see how Mr. T-Jackson turns out...
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

  8. #8
    skum's Avatar
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Plummer to be traded after 06 season

    BJ for this year, and next year.. and then TJ is ready..

    Brad had said that we wanted to play until he's 40.. so unless he gets a career-ending injury.. thats what going to happen..


    ----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

  9. #9
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Plummer to be traded after 06 season

    "aceclown" wrote:
    Broncos | Plummer will likely be traded after 2006 season
    Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:20:00 -0700

    ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Denver Broncos QB Jake Plummer will likely be traded after the 2006 season, paving the way for QB Jay Cutler to take over as the team's starter.



    Just wondering, as Vikings fans would you welcome Jake Plummer as an option at starting QB in the future.
    I write this as he throws an int lol.
    No way I watch this guy on the AZ Cards. i thought denver was nuts going after him.
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  10. #10
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Plummer to be traded after 06 season

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    I wouldn't. As much as we've choked in the playoffs and in Super Bowls, the last thing I want is a quarterback that is known as a historic choker.

    I think this year and next are Brad's, then the year after that is Tarvaris if he develops the way Childress wants him to. I think Brad is our man for at least 2008 though.
    Hey, there was a stat they threw up on the screen tonight that I was like "WHAT?" when they showed it.
    Plummer is like the 3rd on the list with wins in close games.
    I am not sure how they worded it exactly.
    It was Dan Marino, John Elway and then Plummer.
    I think the criteria was 3 point or less games with a win.
    It wasn't comebacks, it was just close games decided by 3 points or less that the QB was on the winning side of.
    I think that's more indicative of being on crappy AZ teams than anything which Jake "The Cake" Plummer has done.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Plummer Retires.
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 06:11 PM
  2. Plummer traded to the Bucs
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 06:27 AM
  3. PLUMMER OUT FOR SURE!!
    By billvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 06:11 PM
  4. Ahmad Plummer
    By finnishvikingsfan in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 02:22 AM
  5. Plummer Out
    By RoscoTN in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-16-2003, 07:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •