snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

PlayOFFs!! PlayOFFs! Talking about PlayOFFs!!!!

This year is crazy in the NFC. Even Jim Mora's Loser Colts from years back could've made the Playoffs in the NFC this year.

Carolina Panthers 1-7 after week 9, now in the hunt for the PlayOFFs..

Panthers
    Dallas
    Detroit
    Chicago
    NewOrleans
    Tampa
    Arizona

All are 4-7 now and are still in the hunt.

The Giants and the Rams are at 5-6

This whole situation makes it look silly that the Giants gave up by putting Manning in the starting line up. If I was the players and the fans, I would have been pissed.

LOW ROAD to Jacksonville
    They were still in. Since I am not a fan and I realize the they probably weren't going to win it all with out key players on their D, it is probably better for Manning to get the experience for the organization.

HIGH ROAD to Jacksonville
    The opposite of Fassell is Parcells not giving up on the Dallas playoff chances. I like his stand and conviction, it is not over until it is over. I like how he has stood up to J.Jones (SPEAK UP JACKYL, I want to hear your take). If Henson is not ready, it won't do him any good practicing on the other players time. He needs to go to NFL europe this year and take snaps. Julius Jones has given them a spark and Vinny deserves the chance to finish the playoff run atleast.

Brooks and the Aints need to stay home with brown bags on their heads.
    Chucky and the Bucs need to stay home.
    No QB Bears and the Cards need to stay home and hibernate or fly south for the rest of the winter.

Panthers, Dallas, and Lions I can see as having a chance to make the playoffs.

I would have to say that the Panthers are the surprise of the beginning of the season as one of the worst teams and now they are going to be a end of the season surprise as a playoff team. Crazy!!!

Del Rio Guest

I don't really have feelings either way on the Giants decision or the Cowboys, but one must wonder why?

What does it mean to "make" the playoffs at that point?

I would rather have my future investment in there and miss the playoffs then just making it.

As far as teams with low records making the playoffs it's all the AFC's fault

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

[quote="snowinaprilI like his stand and conviction, it is not over until it is over. I like how he has stood up to J.Jones (SPEAK UP JACKYL, I want to hear your take)[/quote]

I believe that the 'boys are going after a QB this year. Big time. And that obviously Vinny isn't the future, but I doubt that Henson is either... Knowing that, the 'boys have to play who's going to win for us now and Vinny is the best we have :lol:

Del Rio Guest

If you want a draft QB you guys should be trying to lose so you get a higher pick :lol:

"jackyl" wrote:
    [quote]"snowinaprilI like his stand and conviction, it is not over until it is over. I like how he has stood up to J.Jones (SPEAK UP JACKYL, I want to hear your take)[/quote wrote:

I believe that the 'boys are going after a QB this year. Big time. And that obviously Vinny isn't the future, but I doubt that Henson is either... Knowing that, the 'boys have to play who's going to win for us now and Vinny is the best we have :lol:
    It seems that Jones doesn't want to give up on Henson but Parcells may know that Henson is not the future.

I haven't heard anyone mention it but why wouldn't the Boys be interested in the Drew Breese free agency posibility.

Or were you talking about drafting another QB?

"snowinapril" wrote:
    I haven't heard anyone mention it but why wouldn't the Boys be interested in the Drew Breese free agency posibility.

Or were you talking about drafting another QB?
    I haven't seen it mentioned to much on the web, but I've heard rumble for agents, and PR people around the league that feel that Drew in Dallas is a huge possibility. Wouldn't surprise me much. I don't think that Dallas drafts a QB unless they have first shot at one by way of trade, but with 2 first round pics this year both of which are under .500 teams so far, there is the possibility of trading up, or trading pics/cash for a veteran too.

Del Rio Guest

We will give you Gus for two cheerleaders

"Del Rio" wrote:
    We will give you Gus for two cheerleaders
    :lol: