Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Philly Fans are Pieces of Shit

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Johnson14 wrote:
    It's not that bad, just harmless banter, dont think anyone has ever been snowballed to death :laugh:
    I went to college with a kid who lost his eyesight in one eye after taking a snowball in the face that had a rock inside of it. Ha ha. What harmless banter that was.
    There is a mild difference between a standard snowball, and one that has a freaking rock inside of it! One makes you cold, the other makes you cold w/ a potential side of rigor mortis
    I understand that. But I (who have actually been to a Vikings-Eagles game in Philadelphia and was rather happy the Vikings lost so I wouldn't get my ass kicked) have no doubt that more than a few of those snowballs had something embedded in them by Eagles fans.

And even if they didn't - there's no excuse for that. It's not funny in any way.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

It was a little funny.
    My biggest concern is with security, shouldn't they be ejecting people for throwing shit? Seems pretty basic to me. The assholery is acceptable behavior in Philly, I think they are proud of it. I'm sure the same thing will happen next year, because security did nothing.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

jmcdon00 wrote:
    It was a little funny.
    My biggest concern is with security, shouldn't they be ejecting people for throwing shit? Seems pretty basic to me. The assholery is acceptable behavior in Philly, I think they are proud of it. I'm sure the same thing will happen next year, because security did nothing.
    Metrodome security must be top notch. Here in Minneapolis you get ejected from the game for cheering too loudly.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I agree with Z. Someone will get hurt, I am sure people have.

Philly fans think this is acceptable. The owner should enforce a different culture. It is down right unsportsman like. It isn't like that many fans go to visit Philly. It probably started with Skins and Giant fans raiding their stadium like the Packers fans do the dome. They (Philly) got tired of it and started being jerks. Over time it has gotten out of hand.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    It was a little funny.
    Metrodome security must be top notch. Here in Minneapolis you get ejected from the game for cheering too loudly.
    Or for talking a lot of shit to dumbass Bear fans. :unsure:

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    It was a little funny.
    You better show up this Sunday to the tailgate, because there's a story it appears I haven't heard yet.

=Z=

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/011110_Woman_Wearing_Romo_Jersey_Assaulted_In_Beth lehem

Woman Wearing Romo Shirt Assaulted

BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Police are investigating a reported assault on a 27-year-old Lehigh Valley woman as she was going to the convenience store Friday night.

Jamie Wert said she was wearing a Dallas Cowboys football shirt with quarterback Tony Romo's name and number on the back while walking on Spruce Street in Bethlehem.

That's when she says she was approached by two men wearing Philadelphia Eagles jerseys.

When one of them said, "Hey, Romo," she turned around and was struck with something that cut her face.

"I had blood running down my neck, all down the front of my shirt," Wert told Fox 29 News. "When I came home I had to wash everything off. It was scary."
    =Z=

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345