Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Philly Fans are Pieces of Shit

VikingMike wrote:
    Spadaro spits on star

Dave Spadaro, editor of philadelphiaeagles.com and an employee of the Eagles, videotaped his spitting on the centerfield star at Cowboys Stadium on Sunday before the Eagles played the Cowboys.

Actually, that's one of the more admirable things that a Philly fan has ever done.
    lol, just posted this in the wildcard weekend thread. Philly fans are pathetic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZDUYDfFGMI
    (even though I would have taken a dump on the star, still, philly fans suck).
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Not so rude,for instance here about a month ago Osasuna came to play my hometown team R.Zaragoza,it is a great rivalry match up,the osasuna supporters came to town but were afraid and parked their cars in Tudela about 60 miles from my city arriving here by train.Somehow R.Zaragoza ultras found out those cars were parked 60 miles away ,they left the stadium 20 mins before the end to get to Tudela....

When the Osasuna supporters came back to take their cars,all they found were carbonized stuff :silly:
    El underdog.

El Vikingo wrote:
    Not so rude,for instance here about a month ago Osasuna came to play my hometown team R.Zaragoza,it is a great rivalry match up,the osasuna supporters came to town but were afraid and parked their cars in Tudela about 60 miles from my city arriving here by train.Somehow R.Zaragoza ultras found out those cars were parked 60 miles away ,they left the stadium 20 mins before the end to get to Tudela....

When the Osasuna supporters came back to take their cars,all they found were carbonized stuff :silly:
    lol, a bit more hardcore. When you play soccer and don't get enough violence in the game itself you have to resort to pyromaniac activity.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

I REALLY REALLY HATE to say it but "Go Cowboys!"
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

gagarr wrote:
    You have to admit, it would be fun to watch Romo look like the pussy that he is, getting destroyed on the Vikings home turf. Fuck the cowgirls.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

It's pitiful that the Eagles are so desperate to keep their fans that they don't ask them stop embarrassing the team with their "special brotherly love" flung quite literally at other team fans. It's one of the MANY reasons that I loathe the Eagles.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

Prophet wrote:
    gagarr wrote:
    You have to admit, it would be fun to watch Romo look like the pussy that he is, getting destroyed on the Vikings home turf. Fuck the cowgirls.
    Beating the cowpies is always a good time. Also, I think once the playoff monkey is off their back, they will lose some of their steam.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

V4L wrote:
    Wow classy

Atleast it wasn't beer and hotdogs

Or batteries which they have been known to throw or they didn't stab them which has happened before.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Prophet wrote:
    VikingMike wrote:
    Spadaro spits on star

Dave Spadaro, editor of philadelphiaeagles.com and an employee of the Eagles, videotaped his spitting on the centerfield star at Cowboys Stadium on Sunday before the Eagles played the Cowboys.

Actually, that's one of the more admirable things that a Philly fan has ever done.
    lol, just posted this in the wildcard weekend thread. Philly fans are pathetic.

*snip*
    (even though I would have taken a dump on the star, still, philly fans suck).

...and now the little chickenshit apologized...I've lost what little respect I had for him.

Eagles employee apologizes for spitting on Cowboys' midfield star
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

Being born n raised in Philly, I've been to my share of Eagles games and know many Eagles fans. While they are some of the most passionate fans in the league, they also can be very harsh and violent. One game I went to, a guy wore a redskins jersey and got the shit beat out of him by the end of the first quarter. That is why there was a prison built in the Vet. As long as you aren't a rival fan, talkin smack about the team or Dawkins (still considered the biggest eagle of them all) or are a douchebag they aren't that bad though.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast