Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Phase two of Parcells’ master plan beginning to take shape

In the NFL, February is always a month full of speculation and conjecture. Fans, pundits and self-proclaimed insiders have all taken their turns predicting the course that Bill Parcells and his brain trust would take in their second full offseason in South Florida. Sure enough, the month of March has ushered in a strong blast of reality that has shattered many a pipe dream and projection

http://www.realfootball365.com/articles/dolphins/13694
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Phase two of Parcells’ master plan beginning to take shape

...the month of March has ushered in a strong blast of reality that has shattered many a pipe dream and projection
    That isn't too difficult to do based on reading some pipe dreams by fans.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

I was never a fan of Parcells the person, but there is no question he's a great evaluator of talent. Everywhere he's been, he's put together a winning program, while he's there or just after he leaves. Can't argue with his level of success.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

"VikingMike" wrote:
    I was never a fan of Parcells the person, but there is no question he's a great evaluator of talent. Everywhere he's been, he's put together a winning program, while he's there or just after he leaves. Can't argue with his level of success.
    Almost everyone on here knows how much I respected Coach Walsh.
    A true genious when it came to getting the most out of his talent......

I put the Tuna right up there with him.

Two different approaches thats for sure, but the were both still very effective none-the-less.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    A true genious when it came to getting the most out of his talent......I put the Tuna right up there with him.

Two different approaches thats for sure, but the were both still very effective none-the-less.
    More of a genious than eminem?

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:

can't do that without putting Belichek up there too!!!... he's probably the best in the business.... and remember not only does he have more rings than Parcells, Parcells hasn't won a ring without Belicheat..

Put Parcells is the MAN!!!

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    A true genious when it came to getting the most out of his talent......I put the Tuna right up there with him.

More of a genious than eminem?
    Well its pretty close. ;D

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:

can't do that without putting Belichek up there too!!!... he's probably the best in the business.... and remember not only does he have more rings than Parcells, Parcells hasn't won a ring without Belicheat..

Put Parcells is the MAN!!!
    I beg to differ.
    Its my man love list and I can put whomever I want on it......... ;D ;D ;D

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:

Yes, I agree. And that's the key to the top-tier coach...the ability to get the most of each player. No doubt Parcells has his "type of guy", and in many cases they are everyday players, like Simms, McConkey, Testaverde, Fabini, Bavaro.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...