Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60
  1. #21
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: PFT's "Turd Watch"

    That puts the Vikes in the lead for the NFCN
    :-X.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #22
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: PFT's "Turd Watch"

    Griffins arrest was a 3 pointer, while Tanks probation violation was only a point.

    What constitutes & merits a 3 pointer?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #23
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: PFT's "Turd Watch"

    "singersp" wrote:
    Griffins arrest was a 3 pointer, while Tanks probation violation was only a point.

    What constitutes & merits a 3 pointer?
    ...The scoring system is simple.
    Seven points for a felony arrest.
    Three points for a misdemeanor arrest.
    One point for a conviction.
    If there are multiple charges, the points will stack, too.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #24
    SageVike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    200

    Re: PFT's "Turd Watch"

    Why Is it 1 point for a conviction. it should be 10

  5. #25
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: PFT's "Turd Watch"

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Griffins arrest was a 3 pointer, while Tanks probation violation was only a point.

    What constitutes & merits a 3 pointer?
    ...The scoring system is simple.
    Seven points for a felony arrest.
    Three points for a misdemeanor arrest.

    One point for a conviction.
    If there are multiple charges, the points will stack, too.
    I can agree with that, but wasn't Tank arrested on a felony weapons charge or at least on a misdemeanor arrest?

    Coupled with the probation conviction, shouldn't they be sitting at 4 or 7 points?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #26
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: PFT's "Turd Watch"

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Griffins arrest was a 3 pointer, while Tanks probation violation was only a point.

    What constitutes & merits a 3 pointer?
    ...The scoring system is simple.
    Seven points for a felony arrest.
    Three points for a misdemeanor arrest.

    One point for a conviction.
    If there are multiple charges, the points will stack, too.
    I can agree with that, but wasn't Tank arrested on a felony weapons charge or at least on a misdemeanor arrest?

    Coupled with the probation conviction, shouldn't they be sitting at 4 or 7 points?
    Take it up with Florio, he may need to update the Johnson conviction.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #27
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: PFT's "Turd Watch"

    AFCS and NFCS are clear frontrunners in the turd watch.
    Congratulations to those divisions for taking a lead going into the final push before the '07 season starts.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #28
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: PFT's "Turd Watch"

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Griffins arrest was a 3 pointer, while Tanks probation violation was only a point.

    What constitutes & merits a 3 pointer?
    ...The scoring system is simple.
    Seven points for a felony arrest.
    Three points for a misdemeanor arrest.

    One point for a conviction.
    If there are multiple charges, the points will stack, too.
    I can agree with that, but wasn't Tank arrested on a felony weapons charge or at least on a misdemeanor arrest?

    Coupled with the probation conviction, shouldn't they be sitting at 4 or 7 points?
    Take it up with Florio, he may need to update the Johnson conviction.
    Tank's arrest was before the superbowl. They're charting things as they happen, starting this offseason.

  9. #29
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: PFT's "Turd Watch"

    I can't believe I haven't noticed this thread on here yet.
    This should be entertaining to track as the season progresses.
    Thanks to Profit for keeping it so up to date thus far!

  10. #30
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: PFT's "Turd Watch"

    Vikings are leading the NFCN in the turd watch standings.
    Jacksonville leads the pack with an astounding 41 pts,
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PFT's Team checklist: Minnesota Vikings
    By mountainviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 02:45 AM
  2. PFT's Turd Watch '08
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 07:39 AM
  3. PFT's Preseason Power Rankings
    By mountainviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 01:40 PM
  4. Do the Bengals get Turd Watch points for this?
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 01:05 PM
  5. NFL Turd watch
    By moviking in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 02:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •