Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    purplehelmut's Avatar
    purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central WV
    Posts
    467
    Glad I've got the DTV NFL Sunday Ticket so I can tune into games and watch actual good football. After watching the Vikings play Sunday and then seeing some good teams play it at least reminds me of why I enjoy pro football. The Vikings just looked like a bottom third team compared to a team like SF or DEN.

  2. #22
    Minniman's Avatar
    Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,425
    Manning ... 5 games ... 20 TDs ... 1 INT.

  3. #23
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    Manning ... 5 games ... 20 TDs ... 1 INT.
    I wonder if anybody has ever set the single-season passing TD record twice?

  4. #24
    Abe Froman's Avatar
    Abe Froman is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    I wonder if anybody has ever set the single-season passing TD record twice?
    I passed on the opportunity to trade for him in week 2 in one of my fantasy leagues... Manning, Royal, and The Law Firm for Jordy Nelson and Ray Rice... I didn't think Manning could hold it together like this. I figured good, but not this good... Kinda regretting that one... Rice has been hurt all year, and Nelson is what he is. Good, not great... crap.
    Trying out some new forums since I got my ip banned on Purple Chat 2 weeks ago...

  5. #25
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2
    Ouch, considering Manning and Royal have been off to hot starts... Althour Rice put up 20 points his first full game back.

  6. #26
    Abe Froman's Avatar
    Abe Froman is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Ouch, considering Manning and Royal have been off to hot starts... Althour Rice put up 20 points his first full game back.
    Yeah... Pretty bad move. I gotta stop overthinking things like that.
    Trying out some new forums since I got my ip banned on Purple Chat 2 weeks ago...

  7. #27
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Froman View Post
    Yeah... Pretty bad move. I gotta stop overthinking things like that.

    Sometimes there's no winning.
    I usually either get screwed on trades that seem good at first, or if I decline them, I'll wish I took it 6 weeks later. There is no winning.

  8. #28
    Abe Froman's Avatar
    Abe Froman is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Sometimes there's no winning.
    I usually either get screwed on trades that seem good at first, or if I decline them, I'll wish I took it 6 weeks later. There is no winning.
    Yeah, me too. I got burned on a few last season, so I got a little extra cautious this year. It happens.
    Trying out some new forums since I got my ip banned on Purple Chat 2 weeks ago...

  9. #29
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Froman View Post
    Yeah, me too. I got burned on a few last season, so I got a little extra cautious this year. It happens.
    At this point, I'd like to take a moment to welcome the Sausage King of Chicago to PPO.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #30
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    At this point, I'd like to take a moment to welcome the Sausage King of Chicago to PPO.

    =Z=
    ? .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •