Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Pep to start for Chokeland???

    Exactly what I mean when I say think before you post.

    The argument was that the loss of Carter and Moss (mostly Moss) was the end of Culpepper. For some reason you argued this.

    You don't even know what you are arguing. LOL...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  2. #22
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,511

    Re: Pep to start for Chokeland???

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Culpepper's best year was the year after Moss left. That's one reason we traded Moss- We thought that the offense was fine without him because Culpepper was a supposed franchise QB.
    PPE, I think that it was 2005 and 2006 Moss played in Oak.
    That means he was here for DC's standout season in which he was competing against Manning for TD passes.

    http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/MossRa00.htm









    |




    Rushing




    |



    Receiving



    |
    +----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+
    | Year
    TM |

    G |

    Att
    Yards

    Y/A

    TD |

    Rec
    Yards

    Y/R

    TD |
    +----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+
    | 1998 min |
    16 |


    1


    4

    4.0

    0 |

    69

    1313
    19.0

    17 |
    | 1999 min |
    16 |


    4


    43

    10.8

    0 |

    80

    1413
    17.7

    11 |
    | 2000 min |
    16 |


    3


    5

    1.7

    0 |

    77

    1437
    18.7

    15 |
    | 2001 min |
    16 |


    3


    38

    12.7

    0 |

    82

    1233
    15.0

    10 |
    | 2002 min |
    16 |


    6


    51

    8.5

    0 |

    106

    1347
    12.7

    7 |
    | 2003 min |
    16 |


    6


    18

    3.0

    0 |

    111

    1632
    14.7

    17 |
    | 2004 min |
    13 |


    0


    0

    0.0

    0 |

    49

    767
    15.7

    13 |

    | 2005 oak |
    16 |


    0


    0

    0.0

    0 |

    60

    1005
    16.8

    8 |
    | 2006 oak |
    13 |


    0


    0

    0.0

    0 |

    42

    553
    13.2

    3 |
    +----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+
    |
    TOTAL

    | 138 |

    23

    159

    6.9

    0 |

    676
    10700
    15.8
    101 |
    +----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+

    I guess Moss couldn't make Walters a better QB.
    Yes Snow, Moss was here for the Manning VS PeP season...







    Sad thing is, I now have to go get a PeP Raiders Jersey, to see what color flames it gives off when torched.....
    ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  3. #23
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Pep to start for Chokeland???

    "C" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Eh, no worries. Anyone who watches football knows that DC has been one of the worst, if not the worst, quarterback in the league since losing Moss and Carter. So whatever.

    Carter's last year with DC was 2001
    Moss' last year with DC was 2004 (DC's best year Moss has stats for 11 games)

    In 2005, DC plays 6.25 games until he gets a season ending injury that in effect nullified any 2006 stats he had with MIA, couldn't put a full season together, wasn't healthy.

    http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/CulpDa00.htm









    +---------------------------------------+-----------------+








    |






    Passing








    |

    Rushing

    |
    +----------+-----+---------------------------------------+-----------------+
    | Year
    TM |
    G |
    Comp
    Att
    PCT

    YD
    Y/A
    TD INT |
    Att
    Yards
    TD |
    +----------+-----+---------------------------------------+-----------------+
    | 1999 min |
    1 |

    0

    0
    0.0

    0
    0.0
    0
    0 |

    3

    6
    0 |
    | 2000 min |
    16 |
    297
    474
    62.7
    3937
    8.3
    33
    16 |

    90
    470
    7 |
    | 2001 min |
    11 |
    235
    366
    64.2
    2612
    7.1
    14
    13 |

    71
    416
    5 |
    | 2002 min |
    16 |
    334
    551
    60.6
    3859
    7.0
    18
    23 |
    105
    603
    10 |
    | 2003 min |
    14 |
    295
    454
    65.0
    3479
    7.7
    25
    11 |

    72
    422
    4 |
    | 2004 min |
    16 |
    379
    548
    69.2
    4717
    8.6
    39
    11 |

    89
    406
    2 |
    | 2005 min |
    7 |
    139
    216
    64.4
    1564
    7.2
    6
    12 |

    23
    148
    1 |
    | 2006 mia |
    4 |

    81
    134
    60.4
    929
    6.9
    2
    3 |

    10

    20
    1 |
    +----------+-----+---------------------------------------+-----------------+
    |
    TOTAL
    |
    85 |
    1760
    2743
    64.2 21097
    7.7 137
    89 |
    463
    2491
    30 |
    +----------+-----+---------------------------------------+-----------------+
    His injury is a moot point, he was going to be benched anyways. Thanks for posting the stats and proving my point.
    How do you know he was going to be benched?

    And Duh!
    If the 2005 and 2006 season make your argument, you win, I am done.

    You are the football god!
    You know everything there is to know about football and you now have the right to insult anyone you want to prove your opinions without putting fact to any of them.
    Atleast until Webby or Ultra get ahold of you.

    Oh you are welcome, I love to prove other peoples opinions for them with stats.

  4. #24
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Pep to start for Chokeland???

    "NordicNed" wrote:

    Yes Snow, Moss was here for the Manning VS PeP season...







    Sad thing is, I now have to go get a PeP Raiders Jersey, to see what color flames it gives off when torched.....
    ;D

    Ned,

    Torching any Vikings jersey is sacreligious........ Raiders jerseys are a different story.

    ;D

  5. #25
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Pep to start for Chokeland???

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Culpepper's best year was the year after Moss left. That's one reason we traded Moss- We thought that the offense was fine without him because Culpepper was a supposed franchise QB.
    PPE, I think that it was 2005 and 2006 Moss played in Oak.
    That means he was here for DC's standout season in which he was competing against Manning for TD passes.

    http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/MossRa00.htm









    |




    Rushing




    |



    Receiving



    |
    +----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+
    | Year
    TM |

    G |

    Att
    Yards

    Y/A

    TD |

    Rec
    Yards

    Y/R

    TD |
    +----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+
    | 1998 min |
    16 |


    1


    4

    4.0

    0 |

    69

    1313
    19.0

    17 |
    | 1999 min |
    16 |


    4


    43

    10.8

    0 |

    80

    1413
    17.7

    11 |
    | 2000 min |
    16 |


    3


    5

    1.7

    0 |

    77

    1437
    18.7

    15 |
    | 2001 min |
    16 |


    3


    38

    12.7

    0 |

    82

    1233
    15.0

    10 |
    | 2002 min |
    16 |


    6


    51

    8.5

    0 |

    106

    1347
    12.7

    7 |
    | 2003 min |
    16 |


    6


    18

    3.0

    0 |

    111

    1632
    14.7

    17 |
    | 2004 min |
    13 |


    0


    0

    0.0

    0 |

    49

    767
    15.7

    13 |

    | 2005 oak |
    16 |


    0


    0

    0.0

    0 |

    60

    1005
    16.8

    8 |
    | 2006 oak |
    13 |


    0


    0

    0.0

    0 |

    42

    553
    13.2

    3 |
    +----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+
    |
    TOTAL

    | 138 |

    23

    159

    6.9

    0 |

    676
    10700
    15.8
    101 |
    +----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+

    I guess Moss couldn't make Walters a better QB.
    Yes Snow, Moss was here for the Manning VS PeP season...








    Sad thing is, I now have to go get a PeP Raiders Jersey, to see what color flames it gives off when torched.....
    ;D
    Did you get the chance to see the color of a flaming Pep Dolphins Jersey?

  6. #26
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Pep to start for Chokeland???

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Eh, no worries. Anyone who watches football knows that DC has been one of the worst, if not the worst, quarterback in the league since losing Moss and Carter. So whatever.

    Carter's last year with DC was 2001
    Moss' last year with DC was 2004 (DC's best year Moss has stats for 11 games)

    In 2005, DC plays 6.25 games until he gets a season ending injury that in effect nullified any 2006 stats he had with MIA, couldn't put a full season together, wasn't healthy.

    http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/CulpDa00.htm









    +---------------------------------------+-----------------+








    |






    Passing








    |

    Rushing

    |
    +----------+-----+---------------------------------------+-----------------+
    | Year
    TM |
    G |
    Comp
    Att
    PCT

    YD
    Y/A
    TD INT |
    Att
    Yards
    TD |
    +----------+-----+---------------------------------------+-----------------+
    | 1999 min |
    1 |

    0

    0
    0.0

    0
    0.0
    0
    0 |

    3

    6
    0 |
    | 2000 min |
    16 |
    297
    474
    62.7
    3937
    8.3
    33
    16 |

    90
    470
    7 |
    | 2001 min |
    11 |
    235
    366
    64.2
    2612
    7.1
    14
    13 |

    71
    416
    5 |
    | 2002 min |
    16 |
    334
    551
    60.6
    3859
    7.0
    18
    23 |
    105
    603
    10 |
    | 2003 min |
    14 |
    295
    454
    65.0
    3479
    7.7
    25
    11 |

    72
    422
    4 |
    | 2004 min |
    16 |
    379
    548
    69.2
    4717
    8.6
    39
    11 |

    89
    406
    2 |
    | 2005 min |
    7 |
    139
    216
    64.4
    1564
    7.2
    6
    12 |

    23
    148
    1 |
    | 2006 mia |
    4 |

    81
    134
    60.4
    929
    6.9
    2
    3 |

    10

    20
    1 |
    +----------+-----+---------------------------------------+-----------------+
    |
    TOTAL
    |
    85 |
    1760
    2743
    64.2 21097
    7.7 137
    89 |
    463
    2491
    30 |
    +----------+-----+---------------------------------------+-----------------+
    His injury is a moot point, he was going to be benched anyways. Thanks for posting the stats and proving my point.
    How do you know he was going to be benched?

    And Duh!
    If the 2005 and 2006 season make your argument, you win, I am done.

    You are the football god!
    You know everything there is to know about football and you now have the right to insult anyone you want to prove your opinions without putting fact to any of them.
    Atleast until Webby or Ultra get ahold of you.

    Oh you are welcome, I love to prove other peoples opinions for them with stats.
    So this is what it sounds like when Doves cry....

    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #27
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Pep to start for Chokeland???

    "C" wrote:
    So this is what it sounds like when Doves cry....

    Doves Cry, that was clever and funny.

    Hey, I thought that was funny, but just because one says they win an argument doesn't make it true.

  8. #28
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Pep to start for Chokeland???

    Just passing the time, no hard feelings. Glad you like the picture.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  9. #29
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,511

    Re: Pep to start for Chokeland???

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:

    Yes Snow, Moss was here for the Manning VS PeP season...








    Sad thing is, I now have to go get a PeP Raiders Jersey, to see what color flames it gives off when torched.....
    ;D

    Ned,

    Torching any Vikings jersey is sacreligious........ Raiders jerseys are a different story.

    ;D
    Sorry Snow, but not when it's a cry baby #11 PeP jersey....Best dam show I ever produced.....lol


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  10. #30
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Pep to start for Chokeland???

    So why didnt we win the super bowl in 2002?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 08:16 AM
  2. A start worth repeating - Johnson to start against Jets
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 02:48 PM
  3. Start Tarvaris? No, start THINKING.
    By Caine in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 03:07 PM
  4. who should i start?
    By vikings6490 in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2005, 05:57 PM
  5. Bad Start
    By Champagne14206 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-09-2003, 07:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •