Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

People think Lamont Jordan is the next Priest Holmes....why?

I can't believe how many no name fools get hype from summer to summer....this summer's edition is LaMont Jordan of the Raiders....a former backup for the Jets, WTF is he gonna do??? Last year's version was A.J. Feely of the Dolphins...a third stringer in Philly and now he's the new starter.....media bought it....how??? He stunk it up like a thought he would....Holmes and Kurt Warner are freak accidents, can't happen every season!

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8690865

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: People think Lamont Jordan is the next Priest Holmes....

He's good. But the next Holmes? I'll believe it when I see it!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Re: People think Lamont Jordan is the next Priest Holmes....why?

I think if he can stay healthy Lamont will get 1000 yards, but he is no priest. Nobody seems to find the endzone like Priest Holmes.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I thyink he is downright bad. I have never seen anything impressive in any games I have seen Jordan get the ball.

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

he is a good powerful runner, just because he was a backup to a future hall of famer doesnt mean he is not good.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

LaMont Jordan is a great running back. He was top 3 in Heisman voting. Was picked in a very very good draft class. Vick, LT, Seymour, Michael Bennett, tons of other guys. There were only 2 RBs selected 1st round, Bennett and LT, and he was picked by the Jets in the second, the Jets already had an established HOF rusher and needed a young backup JUST IN CASE. But every time ive seen this guy run, he's been great, he is 5'11 and 220 pounds of pure muscle, hes a tank. He runs people over like the bus, but can move like priest or an Eddie George type guy.

With Moss and Porter stretching the field, and Robert Gallery blocking for him, I guarantee 1300 yards within the next two years.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    LaMont Jordan is a great running back. He was top 3 in Heisman voting. Was picked in a very very good draft class. Vick, LT, Seymour, Michael Bennett, tons of other guys. There were only 2 RBs selected 1st round, Bennett and LT, and he was picked by the Jets in the second, the Jets already had an established HOF rusher and needed a young backup JUST IN CASE. But every time ive seen this guy run, he's been great, he is 5'11 and 220 pounds of pure muscle, hes a tank. He runs people over like the bus, but can move like priest or an Eddie George type guy.

With Moss and Porter stretching the field, and Robert Gallery blocking for him, I guarantee 1300 yards within the next two years.
    My thoughts exactly. I always thought he had potential when he was backing up Curtis Martin in New York and now that he has the starting spot with Moss and Porter stretching the field, he's going to be deadly!
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Depends, can the Oakland offensive line give the kind of time they need to to open holes for Lamont to run through.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

one o-lineman does not make up the whole line. the raiders line is horrible. i think lamont will have a good start then in the middle start fall apart.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: People think Lamont Jordan is the next Priest Holmes....

"magicci" wrote:
    one o-lineman does not make up the whole line. the raiders line is horrible. i think lamont will have a good start then in the middle start fall apart.

I am well aware that it takes more than one o-lineman to make up the whole line. I've played line for the past seven years. But there are no strong defensive lines in the raiders division, and once LaMont gets past the line of scrimmage, there is no stopping him.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast