Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Patsies may not have home field throughout the playoffs...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

scorptile is offline Starter

yeah and the funny think is if the pats loose their next two games, pitt looses their next two games and the colts win out guess who is #1 seed?? yup the colts....like the guys on espn says the top two afc teams better not sleep at all cause the colts will beatt hem quickly and quietly..
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"scorptile" wrote:
    yeah and the funny think is if the pats loose their next two games, pitt looses their next two games and the colts win out guess who is #1 seed?? yup the colts....like the guys on espn says the top two afc teams better not sleep at all cause the colts will beatt hem quickly and quietly..
    I would have NOOOO problem with you guys beating the CRAP out of the Patsies...and Rottenburger and the Stillers as well...but moreso the Patsies and Brady Bunch Boy...need to shut up the sports fans in Boston...they got all that they deserve this sports season! ukeright:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

yup i agree....they are arrogent and abnoxious as all hell...and if you really look at it if it wasnt for vinitari they wouldnt have any SB's what so ever and the colts would have thiers from last year...from which they were mugged when tehy played the pansies

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"scorptile" wrote:
    Keep dreaming. I highly doubt the pats and steelers will lose on out from here. They are two well coached teams and i dont see them going out on a losing streak although it could happen and would be funny. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

WOW :rr: would that be scary :drunken:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

actually the secondaries of both the pats and steelers are very soft...liek alot of teams i mean look at what aj feeley did last night to eh pats secondary...if he can do that then manning sure can as well....plus look at what eli did to the steelers secondary on saturday...same thing...peyton is at a level that any qb wish he was at...

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"scorptile" wrote:
    actually the secondaries of both the pats and steelers are very soft...liek alot of teams i mean look at what aj feeley did last night to eh pats secondary...if he can do that then manning sure can as well....plus look at what eli did to the steelers secondary on saturday...same thing...peyton is at a level that any qb wish he was at...
    The Steelers are one of the few teams in this league that have a workable 3-4 defense and they are doing great things with it. Also their secondary is better than last year and that has made a huge difference. Plus they have a decisive QB in Roethlesberger they didn't have in Stewart or Maddox. I just don't see the Colts taking them down especially since they will have to play in Pittsburgh if they do play.

As for the secondary issue, secondaries everywhere in this league have their hands tied behind their backs. Teams like the Colts have benefitted enormously from the enforcement of the 5 yard bump rule. I have seen quite a few Colts games this year and there have been a lot of contact penalties called against teams playing them, penalties that would probably not have been called in seasons past. I'm not taking anything away from the Colts offense, they are almost unstoppable. But they do benefit from the new enforcement of the rules.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Good luck to you in the playoffs scorptile. I hope Manning can pick it up this year in the big games. No disrespect to him, I think he is pretty damn good, and I want to see him succeed. Love the commercial with him giving those guys high-5s, thats hillarious!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

snowinapril is online now Jersey Retired

Screw the AFC!!!

Just Kidding, I am glad the Pats lost. Marsha Marsha Marsha threw too many INTs. Had to laugh at the pretty boy. Marsha really cracked. All she had to do was take the sack and let the Def come out and play.

The Dolphins record is worse than they really are. They have been injured(like every other team in the NFL) and have lost some close games.

Dolphins will probably be next years chargers.

I think the Steelers are a very physical team and they are my favorite in the AFC to go to the SB. But they can be beaten and I think the Colts could very well be the ones to do it as long as they keep protection for Manning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast