funkyasflea is offline Pro-Bowler

Pats vs Dolphins......

Everyone has called me crazy, but I am making the prediction that the Dolphins will end the patriot's streak, as will the Patriots end the Dolphin's streak.

Memories of a game 2-3 years ago come to mind.
    I was watching the last few minutes of the Dolphin vs Pats game in a liquor store in Saint Paul.
    The dolphins won by a substantial amount late in the season when the pats were having a near perfect season, and the dolphins were like 1-10.
    I think the pats will get ahead of them selves (uncharacteristic of them but it will happen), and the dolphins will see that game as their "superbowl."
    Beating an undefeated team would be the best thing they could do with their season at this point, since they could do that and lock in the #1 draft choice at the same time.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Pats vs Dolphins......

I've been hoping for that for a few weeks too. It would be the ultimate laugh. I have a hard time imagine it happening for real though.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

rttsbgtgb is offline Rookie

"funkyasflea" wrote:
    Everyone has called me crazy, but I am making the prediction that the Dolphins will end the patriot's streak, as will the Patriots end the Dolphin's streak.

I was watching the last few minutes of the Dolphin vs Pats game in a liquor store in Saint Paul.
    The dolphins won by a substantial amount late in the season when the pats were having a near perfect season, and the dolphins were like 1-10.
    I think the pats will get ahead of them selves (uncharacteristic of them but it will happen), and the dolphins will see that game as their "superbowl."
    Beating an undefeated team would be the best thing they could do with their season at this point, since they could do that and lock in the #1 draft choice at the same time.
    I'm with you. I've been telling people I know for the last few weeks that I'm picking the Dolphins.

But, I won't pick the Dolphins if the Patriots lose before then. The Patriots have to be undefeated going in to the Dolphins game before I pick the Dolphins.

Sounds weird but I don't care.
    "We want the ball, and we're gonna score." - Matt Hasselbeck

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"funkyasflea" wrote:

I think it could happen, any given sunday right?
    It is not likely but far from impossible, just look at how close the eagles and ravens came. The best team and the worst team are not that far apart in the NFL.
    On the other hand it is probably more likely that the Patriots win by 70+ points, or the dolphins flat out quit at half time.